Wolves start spawning from the enemy spawn pads, letting out a loud howling sound before moving and eventually chasing a nearby survivor. Wolven Footsoldiers do a considerable amount of damage when they do their special ability, which is to dash towards players. They are also able to scratch when they are in enough range of players, breaking unanchored parts in contact. Keeping distance or getting to elevated and undestructible spots is key to survive their fury.
For the hyper counterpart, Wolven Footsoldiers become Dark Wolvens and gain a new whole appearance, as well as their attacks buffed. Dark Wolven's scratch attacks can break destructible bricks faster, noticeable by red slash marks when they attack. They have increased health and walkspeed.
Disaster Memo Information
"Wolven Footsoldiers have two moves: a scratch attack that deals 35 damage both scratches and a dash move to make them chase faster. As they set back, they are charging the dash move. You can avoid this by jumping at the right time they strike. Touching their claws also deal 17 damage. When they scratch a breakable part, it'll slowly fade into nothingness. Hiding inside a breakable cover would be dangerous!"
"Dark Wolven Footsoldiers move faster than its standard version, while its Claw attack projectile is slightly bigger and travels further. They'll destroy map parts faster too."
The Chief Wolven
Sometimes, a Wolven with a black jacket and an Eagle Warrior hat can appear on a random enemy spawn. Unlike other wolvens, it will not attack players; instead, it will dance on top of the spawn until the disaster is over. It can also be bloxxed. This Wolven resembles one of Vyriss's avatars.
- Stay in high places so they can't kill you.
- They can charge at you at high speeds. Try to maintain distance and dodge them when the time comes.
- When they spawn, they stay there for few seconds, howling, before attacking at you. If you want to get Bloxxer points easily, you can use the Darkheart to kill them as they spawn.
- The howl can easily indicate the disaster if it is a Mystery Disaster.
- When Wolven Footsoldiers manage to kill every survivor, they'll start howling again.
- This is one of the non-boss enemies to have special animations; another example is Stonetroid.
- Like Overseer Soldiers, Korblox Mages and Redcliff Warriors, Wolven Footsoldier was based on ROBLOX catalog items.
- Wolven Footsoldier was the first disaster between Redcliff Warriors and Overseer Soldiers that was added in the demo.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the disaster warning was renamed to “woofie soldiers uwu“.
- Prior to Version 1.38, the Wolven Footsoldier splash logo was ROBLOX's old R icon.
- In Version 41.7, Wolven Footsoldier was updated and ported from the upcoming update Version 42, giving them an entire revamp for both animations and attacks. Their hyper variant was also added.