Wolves start spawning from the enemy spawn pads, letting out a loud howling sound before moving and eventually chasing a nearby survivor. Wolven Footsoldiers do a considerable amount of damage when they do their special ability, which is to dash towards players. This ability is somewhat broken, as they are able to do this in mid-air. Keeping distance or getting to elevated spots is key to survive their fury.
"Wolven Footsoldiers have two attacks. A spin attack that deals 20 damage on hit and a dashing attack that does 40 damage. As they set back, they are charging the dash attack. You can avoid this by jumping at the right time they strike."
The Black Wolven (The Chief)
Sometimes, a wolven with a black jacket and an Eagle Warrior hat can appear on a random enemy spawn. Unlike other wolvens, it will not attack players; instead, it will dance on top of the spawn until the disaster is over. It can also be bloxxed for a regular Wolven's Points. This wolven resembles one of the Vyriss avatars.
- They will make howling sounds before they start moving.
- When they manage to kill every survivor, they'll start howling again.
- This is one of the non-boss enemies to have special animations; another example is Stonetroid.
- Like Overseer Soldiers, Korblox Mages and Redcliff Warriors, Wolven Footsoldier was based on ROBLOX catalog items.
- Wolven Footsoldier was the first Disaster between Redcliff Warriors and Overseer Soldiers that was added in the demo.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, the disaster warning was renamed to “woofie soldiers uwu“.
- The memo said they deal 22 damage for the hit attack and 48 damage for dash attack, when it is incorrect as they actually deal 16 damage and 32 damage.
- Prior to Version 1.38, The Wolven Footsoldier splash logo was ROBLOX's old R icon, but was changed to its current logo to keep up with ROBLOX's Advancement.