Version 42 (known officially as V42) is an upcoming update to Survive The Disasters 2. Its release date is unknown. It will be the final and largest content update to the game.
- Hyper Crazy Robloxian
- Hyper Wolven Footsoldier
- Impossible Alien Invasion
- Impossible Coil Noobs
- Impossible Crazy Robloxian
- Impossible Illumina
- Impossible Missile Launcher
- Impossible Pacman Ghosts
- Impossible Sighters
One unused boss was created for V42 and played during testing.
Five new maps have been confirmed for V42.
Nine new Gears have been confirmed for V42.
- Summoning Sack Lv. 1-3
- Witch's Brew
- Money Bag
- Bandage Launcher
Seven new songs have been confirmed for V42, with most of them being composed by SkyTheFloof.
- Boss Theme 2 by SkyTheFloof (for Boss Time)
- Bonus Theme 2! by SkyTheFloof (for Bonus Rounds)
- Impossible Boss by SkyTheFloof (for Impossible Bosses)
- Mushroom Forest by SkyTheFloof (for Mushroom Forest)
- Tropical Archipelago by SkyTheFloof (for Tropical Trouble)
- Home Sweet Home by SkyTheFloof (for Home Sweet Home)
- Galantasy (Purple) by SkyTheFloof (for Galantasy's Purple variant)
Over four new Orbs have been confirmed for V42.
- God Hand[!]
- Legendary: Inflict 500% damage on enemies with a max health over 1000 with any melee weapon.
- Builder (for Trowel)
- Giant Star
- Double Throw
Other new features have been confirmed for V42 as well.
- Weapon skins. These are purely cosmetic and will be new meshes applied to the base gear, with particle effects, sound effects, etc.
- Bosses now drop collectible Coins and Orbs when defeated.
- In-game server lists for Hardcore Mode will be added.
Changes and Fixes
- The game's logo may be changing.
- The icons for Ninjas and Raining Tacos have been changed.
- Neon Blaster will get an updated appearance and sound effects to be more in line with Neon Trooper.
- Wolven Footsoldier's AI has been improved.
- All variants of Nuclear Bomb now have clustering explosions.
- Impossible Lumberjack has been nerfed slightly, his tree having been made slightly smaller.
- The desert themed maps that are already in the game have received name changes and other tweaks.
- Damage indicators have been improved.
- Swords have been given a new swing animation.
- The HP bar and the EXP bar have swapped positions.
- The HP bar will hide itself when the player is at full health and hasn't taken damage for four seconds.
- You can now switch between the SD2 leaderboard and the default Roblox leaderboard.
- Hyper Crimson Balrog will now spawn 2 Giest Balrogs instead of 1.
- Alexnewtron has been demoted from the Boss Role and is now a 30 second round but has received Health and Attack Buffs.
- Quadruple Threat returns after being removed in v24.