Version 41.6 was an update for Survive The Disasters 2, released on December 9, 2020.
- New Disaster Rotation Event, which includes ten new Disasters, six of which originally set to be added in the upcoming Version 42:
- Holiday themed maps and decorated disasters!
- Presents randomly fall from the sky, worth 200 coins each.
- Gold and Silver coins now fall from the sky, each giving a different amount of Coins.
- Gold coin gives 100 coins.
- Silver coin gives 50 coins.
- You are now able to roll five Orbs at once at the Orb Gachapon.
- Two new purchasable Developer Products:
- 97,000 Coins, which costs 250 Robux.
- 450,000 Coins, which costs 1000 Robux.
- Temporary reintroduction of Green Hill Zone with a winter theme.
- Added ability to exchange three Legendary Orbs into one random Legendary Orb.
- Price for each spin in the Orb Gachapon has doubled.
- Orb naming, colors and rarity have been changed.
- Common now has 70% chance.
- Rare is now Uncommon, green and has 20% chance.
- Epic is now Rare, blue and has 6% chance.
- Unique is now Epic, purple and has 2% chance.
- Legendary is now yellow and has 1% chance.
- The UI color is changed to green for the event.
- The shop has received a winter theme.
- Orbs now sell for higher prices in the Orb Gachapon.
- Orbs are now sorted in alphabetical order.
- Giant Zombie's grab attack is now more consistent.
- Coin Balloon now drops more Coins.
- Coins picked up from Coin Balloon are now shared between players.
Version 41.61 was released on December 21, 2020.
- Normal and Hyper Tipping Block were nerfed.
- Fixed the snow particle ceiling blocking certain Disasters.
Version 41.62 was released on January 1, 2021.
- Holiday decorations were reverted.
- The UI color was changed back to red.
- Winter themes were removed.
- The four Secret Disasters were removed, while the other six Disasters added in the Disaster Rotation Event were kept in the game.
- Hyper Neon Trooper's bullet size was nerfed slightly.
Version 41.63 Hotfix
Version 41.63 was released on March 30, 2021.
- First Aid Kit improved.
Version 41.64 Hotfix
Version 41.64 was released on May 20, 2021.
- Murderers no longer are player collide-able.
- Arrows shot from Crossbow no longer weld to surfaces, while also making the gear no longer collide-able.
- All throwing star gears no longer stops when going through a player.
- Reload time for First Aid Kit was shortened by .2 seconds and dropping them is now instant.
- Raining Tacos are harder to push.
- Users joining with non-S rank alts glitching the board may have been fixed.
Version 41.65 was released on May 31, 2021.
- Added Version 42's Acid Rain.
- The Gear Shop, Orb Gachapon, Gamepass Shop and the Global Leaderboard now have Proximity Prompts for opening their UIs.
- Added the Test Ray Gun.
- Slight improvements to code.
- Speed Coil and Fusion Coil now cancels Epic Sauce and Bloxiade's speed effect.
- Fixed Neon Laser Gun shooting slower than its intended rate from earlier patch
- A global cooldown is added for after using a weapon gear. This cooldown prevents switching gears and using them in quick succession with macros to prevent unusually high DPS output
- Damage indicator animations have been changed to slightly improve client performance, and to combat a bug where certain raycast disasters will be blocked by the effect (Acid Rain, Sighters...)
- Neon Laser Gun no longer gets blocked by its own laser projectile if shot rapidly while standing still
- Players who aren't S rank who haven't gone through their tutorial will be kicked if joined Hardcore Mode
Version 41.67 was released on October 27, 2021. It was the fourth Halloween update given to Survive The Disasters 2!
- New and updated Halloween themes for:
- Halloween-themed disasters and gear!
- Patched out the ability for exploiters to use Infinite Yield to sabotage gameplay.
After the initial release, there have been smaller patches added to Version 41.67:
- Decreased fog intensity in Castle Gardens to lessen performance issues.
- Fixes made to the ban system sometime not properly banning cheaters.
- Added new soundtrack to Wacky Warehouse (Cruelty Squad Soundtrack - Meatoids).
- Fixes made to flooring for Dandy Desert.
- New Poltergeist disaster added in duration of the Halloween event!
- Poltergeist disaster has been buffed, and the memo has been updated for it.
- Fixed Daily Rewards Gui not actually deleting itself when closed. Previously there was a loop continuing in the background. (This is likely not the cause of the memory leak. I am still looking for causes of the issue).
- Imported V42's improved Giant Zombie disaster.
- Further potential protection made to combat Black Hole exploits.
- Another new spooky-themed disaster, Witch has been added to the mix!
- Other bug fixes.
|Regular||Version 1.22 • Version 1.23 • Version 1.24 • Version 1.25 • Version 1.26 • Version 1.27 • Version 1.28 • Version 1.29 • Version 1.30 • Version 1.31 • Version 1.32 • Version 1.33 • Version 1.34 • Version 1.35 • Version 1.36 • Version 1.365 • Version 1.37 • Version 1.38 • Version 39 • Version 40 • Version 41 • Version 41.5 • Version 41.6 • Version 41.7|
|April Fools||Survive The Disasters 3 • Survive The Disasters 4 • Survive The Disasters 1.5|