Version 41.5 is an update for Survive the Disasters 2 that was released on 12/20/2019. Several patches were later made to fix bugs and balance disasters, eventually bringing the game up to Version 41.54 on May 29, 2020.
- 1 Version 41.5
- 2 Hotfixes
- 3 External Links
Temporary Holiday Additions
These changes were implemented when Version 41.5 was released, and were removed along with a hotfix on February 24, 2020.
- 2× coins.
- Raining presents that give 200 coins when picked up.
- Decorated disasters and map themes.
- Green Hill Zone received a Christmas theme.
- New Disasters:
- New Hyper Disasters:
- New Impossible Disasters:
- New badge: Dishonored.
- 3× Vote Gamepass was made available for purchase.
- Ranking up now awards coins to the player.
- New map design/revamp for Spooksville.
- New Orb: Rocket Jump
- You can now perform a jump boost by firing a rocket under you while jumping with the Rocket Launcher.
- The Quick Reload Orb now has a Common tier.
- Players are now automatically awarded already-achieved survival badges if they don't already have them.
- UFO no longer goes through cover walls.
- Optimized code for Crossbow and Neon Laser Gun to shoot at their intended fire rates.
- Fixed Neon Laser Gun and Crossbow not affecting Mr. Happy.
- Corrected Neon Laser Gun and Crossbow's thumbnails.
- Fixed an area where you couldn't throw projectiles correctly in Winterville.
- Skeletons in Panic Pyramid no longer stand up when outside their tombs.
- Icicles can no longer turn acid parts into ice, while acid no longer makes ice parts hurt.
- Hyper Black Mage's fog no longer lingers after being blinded before the round ends.
- Bloxxing Undyne properly ends the round.
- Updated Murderers in hopes to prevent knives going through walls.
- Fixed Hot Potato being stuck on terrain in Spooksville.
- Fixed incorrect descriptions of discounts in the Gear Shop if you owned the VIP/Super VIP Gamepass.
- Fixed throwing-star projectiles phasing through Cake and Hot Potato when not attacking the head.
- Crazy Robloxian not rotating when chasing survivors is fixed.
- The chat no longer announces when a player pulls an Epic Orb from the Orb Gachapon.
- Explosion visual simplified.
- X-Bomb's union part has been changed to mesh part in hopes of loading the model up quicker.
- Hyper Aliens no longer destroy parts with their laser beams, but laser beam damage has been raised from 16 to 18. Aliens now jump more frequently as well.
- Sandstorm duration reduced from 35 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Sandstorm damage output reworked to be more consistent. The player count no longer affects chances to be hit, and Sandstorm mechanics optimized to be less performance-heavy on server/local side.
- Impossible UFO attack pattern changed to look like its Regular and Hyper versions.
- Hyper Mine Spawn now auto-detonates, with a slight nerf to its explosion radius.
- Candy Cloud was updated.
- Clouds in Candy Cloud now blocks shurikens and raining parts from Rain disasters, while still remaining uncollidable.
- Reaper, Black Mage and Yojimbo can now pair with themselves in Multi-disasters. This also means Reaper and Black Mage can pair with one another.
- Reaper, Mr. Happy and Black Mage continue to attack randomly, even if there are no survivors left.
- Alien's laser beam accuracy was nerfed.
- Hyper Reaper's Bloxxer award was reduced from 24,000 to 20,000.
- Hyper Black Mage's Bloxxer award was reduced from 22,000 to 19,000.
- Survive milestones now award more coins.
- Coin drops now give 10 coins.
- Sandstorm was buffed.[?]
- Anti-Gravity Orb upgrades buffed. (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) -> (1.2, 2.4, 3.6, 4.8, 6)
- Normal and Hyper Zerg Lurker were buffed.[?]
- Normal and Impossible Mine Spawn were buffed.[?]
- Neon Laser Gun buffed. Damage was increased from 21 to 22, and the reload time was decreased from .36 to .35.
- Alien, Reaper, Black Mage, and Hyper Mr. Happy's health were buffed.
- Icicles and Volcano no longer pair with rising disasters (Standard and Hardcore).
- Thunderstorm + Death Trampoline Multi-disaster combo removed (Standard and Hardcore).
- Pizza Dude + Murderers Multi-disaster combo removed (Standard and Hardcore).
- Mr. Happy no longer pairs with rising disasters (Hardcore).
- Crimson theme for Spooksville has been disabled.
February 24 hotfix
A hotfix was released on February 24, 2020, to fix an exploit regarding Orbs. Players' bugged Orb quantities were rounded to a whole number, and selling Orbs in decimals also rounded.
- The temporary holiday additions were removed.
- Sighters/Shurikens were fixed.[?]
March 20 hotfix
A hotfix was released on March 20, 2020, to fix issues with explosions and Pacifist players getting gears from exploiters. In addition, this update added the new explosions that were originally planned to be added in V42.
May 2 Hotfix
A hotfix was released on May 2, 2020, to fix an issue where Pizza Dude would throw invisible pizzas.
May 16 Hotfix
A hotfix was released on May 16, 2020.
- Mystery disasters' FogEnd property was increased in response to recent Roblox changes, which made the fog more dense.
- The timer UI was changed to match Roblox's new top bar. Its triangle texture was extended, and the timer itself was moved slightly upwards.
- The anti freeze kick script was changed to prevent players with lower end machines to be kicked unfairly less.
- Hardcore servers no longer reserve servers with five open slots, and now reserve servers with three open slots like in Standard, allowing players to get into fuller servers more often.
A hotfix named V41.52 was released on May 19, 2020.
- The timer UI was reverted and a fake top bar was added instead, for consistency with all devices.
- Yojimbo/Masamune now properly stops attacking after being Bloxxed.
- Killbot bullet material was changed to plastic in high density fog (Mystery Disaster), making them harder to see.
The game's version string was not updated, still saying V41.52. The game's description still displayed the correct version number, however.
- Rising Acid no longer melts body parts and damages you if you are in/below the acid.
- Impossible Rising Acid now rises two studs higher.
- The rising speed for Rising Lava was buffed.
- Standard Yojimbo was buffed. His wave attack hit detection is now position based (for both standard and hyper). The hurt area is also now treated as a cylinder, rather than a square.
A hotfix named V41.54 was released on May 30, 2020.
- Get Down has been resized (812 studs -> 600 studs) so it goes away faster. It was also slightly repositioned backwards by 20 studs.
- It now takes 2.5 seconds for Rising Lava to begin rising.
- It now takes 1.5 seconds for Rising Acid to begin rising.
- The new version of Zombies that was originally planned to be added in V42 was added. This fixes certain bugs:
- Dead players can no longer be zombified.
- Zombified players now spawn in the correct places.
- The Tanker upgrade can no longer be used against Hyper Zombies.
- The version string was fixed, now correctly displaying the game version as V41.54.
November 25th Hotfix
A hotfix was released on November 25th, to fix issues with the global leaderboard.
A hotfix named V41.55 was released on November 27th, 2020.
- Ninjas are no longer able to throw stars that damage you through walls.