Version 1.38 was an update for Survive The Disasters 2, released on 2/11/2019.
- New Disaster: UFO
- New Hyper Disasters: Tornado, UFO, Thunderstorm, Thieves.
- New Impossible Disasters: Noobs, Pizza Dude, Ninjas.
- Expansion Map: Acid Depths.
- New inside building in City Park.
- Hyper Disaster memo tab (unobtainable yet).
- New look for start menu (including the mini tutorial for the first time).
- Extra disaster tips for new players.
- The Best Skill Rating added in your stats.
- Assist drops (First Aid Kit) display the miniture picture of player who dropped item.
- Added "Frozen!" status for freezing players.
- New server tips added.
- Battle Sword given during Tix Defense.
- Information on damage and rate added for swords.
- Added trails for Silver and Black stars.
- The S-Rank raised to 200.
Fixes, Tweaks and Changes
- Buying gamepasses that give your gear are unobtainable.
- Silver Ninja Stars available for non-gamepass player.
- Badges not showing as earned in Achievements & Stats.
- Bonus Rounds in memos are not counted as collected.
- "Poisoned" status textured not displayed correctly
- Slime Gun no longer randomly has triple Legendary orb particles.
- Epic Sauce now correctly plays the drinking animation at the right time when Refiller is applied.
- Players no longer die while map changes to prevent losing rings.
- Visual bugs with Mr. Happy.
- Epic Katana being able to activated by a dead player.
- Thunderstorm, Bombers and Icicles on Winterville.
- Winterville visual errors.
- Frenzy Factory being laggy.
- Blocked some areas in Sky Ruins and City Park that you aren't supposed to stand on.
- Camera being phaseable through the floor in Spooksville.
- Spawn misplacement in Molten Metal.
- Explosion of Death Bomb no longer destroy parts of map.
- Player no longer heal yourself with Mutual-Support in First Aid Kit.
- Hyper/Normal Crimson Balrog, Rising Lava, Rising Acid, Alien Invasion, Icicles and Hyper Get Down
- Memo descriptions updated wwith more info to disaster.
- All damage on all swords updated.
- Damage multiplers on sword attack animations updated to universal.
- Pacifist mode now unlocked for D rank and above players.
- Players will respawn after round is over if they flinging out of map bounds.
- Castle Gardens and Galantasy updated to make all the front map visible to Kamehameha, Pizza Dude and Shoop Da Whoop.
- Some platforms in Green Hill Zone can breakable if damaged by explosion.
- Volume getting the Chaos Emerald lowered.
- Atlantis soundtrack updated.
- Updated art for Skill Ranks emblems.
- Minor changes to disaster announcement textures.
- Doom's Touch applies with 100 health or below but insta-kill chance increased.
- Reconfigured some gear prices and rank requirements in the store.
- Increased EmitterSize of Nyan Cat's audio.
- Hyper Crimson Balrog no longer attacks through cover.
- Bullet Bill renamed to Missile Strike.
- Terran Ghost changed to Nuclear Bomb. No longer find and kill the ghost.
- Pizza's hitbox is updated to be matched with Pizza Dude.
- Kamehameha's blast hitbox changed to cylinder.
- Hitbox for the first bottom is changed for Spiked Walls.
- Other changes for disaster speed, health, and spawn.
Buffs, Nerfs and Removals
- Silver Ninja Stars DPS buffed.
- Shurikens have a small chance a star struck on nearby player.
- Buffed Thunderstorm from 1/4 to 1/3 hit chance.
- Ring Balloon health increased to 14000.
- Hyper Explosive Noob increased blast radius to 20
- Hyper Polyhex buffed.
- Quick Dash upgrade nerfed.
- Cloak upgrade nerfed.
- Electric spheres from Hyper/Normal Crimson Balrog destroy covers, but no longer phases through them.
- Redcliff Warriors' lava wave attack now slows down and get weaker if hit breakable part, can disappear if hits unbreakable part.
- Lowered rank requirements for gears.
- Lowered Ego Expander effect on some bosses.
- Barrier Eggman removed.
- Other various musical themes removed to minimize copyright content in-game.
|Regular||Version 1.22 • Version 1.23 • Version 1.24 • Version 1.25 • Version 1.26 • Version 1.27 • Version 1.28 • Version 1.29 • Version 1.30 • Version 1.31 • Version 1.32 • Version 1.33 • Version 1.34 • Version 1.35 • Version 1.36 • Version 1.365 • Version 1.37 • Version 1.38 • Version 39 • Version 40 • Version 41 • Version 41.5 • Version 41.6 • Version 41.7|
|April Fools||Survive The Disasters 3 • Survive The Disasters 4 • Survive The Disasters 1.5|