A UFO will appear in the center of the map, and unlike the UFO in Survive The Disasters 1, It'll shoot its beam from time to time. When it fires, it's move across the map heading toward players. From the video, it's notable that the beam doesn't break any breakable structures.
For the hyper counterpart, the UFO is slightly bigger and travels a lot quicker. It also has more health. Before Version 41.5, the impossible counterpart for the UFO attacked only once, and repeatedly targetted players, without breaks to reposition itself. Its attack pattern was changed after the holiday update.
"An unidentified flying object appears! The UFO will reposition itself and then attack. It'll try to move to a random player when the beam is active. The beam is a one-hit kill move. When you see it approaching, quickly move away! It also destroys breakable parts when it reaches its destination."
"Comparing to the standard UFO, this one moves faster and is slightly bigger with a slightly bigger laser beam."
- Vyriss created their own audio to input sound effects for the UFO. These are the samples of Audio: ufo beam ufo2
- When killed, the wreckage of the UFO will explode repeatedly and bounce around the map.
- If there are no survivors left, UFO will completely despawn after making a reverse noise of when the disaster starts.
- Impossible UFO is considered easier than Hyper UFO, since it's easier to know where the UFO is in Impossible than in Hyper.
- However, Impossible UFO's attack pattern was changed in Version 41.5 to its standard/hyper counterpart.
- According to Vyriss, UFO was originally planned to wear a santa hat for Version 41.5 but never came to be due to the hat bugging out. -Quoted from Vyriss: "I tried giving ufo xmas hat" "didn't work"
- As of Version 41, Hyper UFO's health was increased from 5000 to 7500.