A giant tornado appears at any area along the northern end of the map. It moves in a linear path from the northern end of the map to any area pass the southern wall of the map. It causes destructible parts in its path to fly off and disappear. The best way to survive is to move away from the tornado's path.
For the hyper counterpart, Tornado moves twice as fast and is slightly bigger.
"A giant tornado appears at the end of the map. Any parts in contact with it will break and fly off. Stay away from where the tornado is coming from."
"Comparing to the standard Tornado, this one moves faster and is bigger."
- The earlier versions of Tornado flung blocks around, causing huge lag.
- Vyriss worked around this by having breakable parts that come into contact with the Tornado have a 50% chance to disappear.
- Tornado used to travel a straight path, in the middle of the map, aiming at the classic ROBLOX house.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, Tornado received some changes: the disaster name was renamed to "tornader" and it moved while rotating in all angles.
- If it were to start in the left corner in Green Hill Zone (removed map), it would have been able to take down the secret wall to the Chaos Emerald cave.
- Tornado also has a chance to remove the support beams of the Satellite Communications Tower in Moonbase.
- The tornado model is actually an inverted wizard hat.