Very small Noobs will appear on the Spawn Points and normally chase the nearest survivor. They have high speed and have even higher speed in their hyper version. This makes Tiny Noobs very irritating to fight, however the Rocket Launcher, Game Master's Sword, Darkheart and the Lightning Staff are very useful against them.
"Tiny Noobs have half the health, damage(7) the average noob has: but twice the attack speed and walkspeed(36)! They have a jumppower of 60. They're pretty small to hit with a melee weapon, your best weapon against them would require a blast radius."
"Comparing to the standard Tiny Noobs, they now attack with 14 damage with a walkspeed of 54! They have a jumppower of 90. They're pretty small to hit with a melee weapon, your best weapon against them would require a blast radius."
- Use explosive weapons. You can finish many of them in one hit with a properly upgraded Rocket Launcher.
- Equipping a gear with a Legendary Cloak Orb will make you virtually invincible to them.
- Pacifist: Get to higher places such as the House, or try to bait them by moving in a circle. Considering their speed, it's less likely you'll get hit if you move that way.
- It is recommended to use the Lightning Staff to hit multiple Tiny Noobs at once or the Rocket Launcher to clear them out easily. You can also use Darkheart or Game Master's Sword to hit multiple of them.
- In Version 1.23, Tiny Noobs wore pumpkins on their heads.
- In the holiday updates (V41.5, V41.6), Tiny Noobs wore santa hats.
- In April Fools 2018, Tiny Noobs were renamed to Giant Noobs.
- Rather than being small, they were actually Giant Noobs, with 100 health.
- The Tiny Noob death sound is higher pitched, compared to the regular iconic Roblox death sound.