Very small Noobs will appear from the enemy spawn points and normally chase the nearest survivors. They have high walkspeed, but considerably low health, making the Rocket Launcher, Darkheart and the Lightning Staff useful against them.
For the hyper counterpart, Tiny Noobs get a faster walkspeed and a bigger jump power. Their health is doubled, as well as their damage (7 to 14).
Disaster Memo Information
"Tiny Noobs have half the health, damage(7) the average noob has: but twice the attack speed and walkspeed(36)! They have a jumppower of 60. They're pretty small to hit with a melee weapon, your best weapon against them would require a blast radius."
"Comparing to the standard Tiny Noobs, they now attack with 14 damage with a walkspeed of 54! They have a jumppower of 90. They're pretty small to hit with a melee weapon, your best weapon against them would require a blast radius."
- Use explosive weapons. You can finish many of them in one hit with a properly upgraded Rocket Launcher.
- By luring them, Tiny Noobs can be baited off maps with access to the void, such as City Park or Galantasy.
- It is recommended to use the Lightning Staff to hit multiple Tiny Noobs at once or the Rocket Launcher to clear them out easily. You can also use Darkheart or Game Master's Sword to hit multiple of them
- In Version 1.23, Tiny Noobs wore pumpkins on their heads.
- In the holiday updates Version 1.37, Version 41.5 and Version 41.6, Tiny Noobs wore Santa Hats.
- In April Fools 2018, Tiny Noobs were renamed to Giant Noobs.
- Rather than being small, they were actually Giant Noobs, with 100 health. They also gained such boss's attacks.
- Tiny Noobs' death sounds are a higher pitched "oof".