Small time bombs constantly rain down from the sky! They will play a ticking noise until they explode, after around 3 seconds. Their explosive radius is considerably small, however they are able to roll and get in certain areas that may catch players easily.
For the hyper counterpart, the time bombs are cubic in shape, rather than spherical. This makes them more prone to bouncing. their explosive radius is also slightly bigger and now deals 80 damage if you are near the explosion.
Disaster Memo Information
"Time bombs from the ROBLOX's classic time bomb gear falls from the sky. Bombs can unexpectedly roll on slopes, so be careful where you stand. The blasts have an explosive range of 24 studs."
"Time bombs from the ROBLOX's classic time bomb gear falls from the sky, except they are reshaped to bounce all over the place! The blasts have an explosive range of 40 studs."
- Take cover in a large (ideally indestructible) shelter, but be wary that the explosion may reach you from outside.
- Alternatively, use a Gravity or a Fusion Coil, zoom out to third-person, and jump away from the explosion of any time bombs nearby. You can optionally enable shift-mouse-lock to maintain the controls of first-person.
- If you do use this strategy, look down instead of looking up; they can roll and bounce unpredictably.
- Time Bombs can also roll off slanted blocks and run into you.
- A good way to survive would to to stay at a slanted place, like the pipe in Wacky Warehouse.
- Even after the disaster ends, any remaining Time Bombs will not despawn and function normally. However, as the disaster is already over, getting killed by these leftover bombs does not penalize the player. This can happen with both normal and Hyper Polyhex as well.
- This does not occur with Hyper Time Bombs, however.
- In Version 1.25, Time Bombs changed into snow globes temporarily as a holiday reskin.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the disaster warning was renamed to “time bonbs”.