Test takes setting in a place full of buildings without features and blocks. It is notable that this map represents a place for testing of models, disasters and other mechanics.
- The classic ROBLOX house.
- 25 ring boxes
- Three blocks in a stairs-like fashion by the house
- In Survive The Disasters 4, these were replaced with six colored stair-like blocks.
- Transparent blocks
- A tower playground from Atlantis map.
- 5 "Zombie" dummies and a few humanoid dummies.
- Three different tokens located on right-side of the map (April Fools 2018).
- A blue plataform from Token Hunt (April Fools 2018).
- This map is entirely based on the test area from Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, this map got some colored blocks with numbers next to the house, replacing the blue ones.
- It is speculated that these blocks had the utility of testing the jumppower of Gravity Coil and Fusion Coil, and the differences between Anti-Gravity orbs (White block is for coils without orbs, grey is for common, blue is for rare, purple is for epic, yellow is for unique and green is for legendary one).
- There is an unused track for this map: * Kitsune^2 - Goodnight
|Current||Acid Depths • Atlantis • Candy Cloud • Castle Gardens • City Park • Dandy Desert • Galantasy • Home Sweet Home • Machine Madness • Molten Metal • Moonbase • Panic Pyramid • Plastic Palace • Sky Ruins • Spooksville • Wacky Warehouse • Winterville|
|Upcoming Maps||Camp Caution • Fragile Farm • Mushroom Forest • Tropical Trouble • Wild West|
|Removed Maps||Green Hill Zone|
|April Fools Maps||Become A Cop Robber Or Adopt A Baby • Checkers • Deep Woods • Dragon Temple • Grassy Fields • Happy Home In Robloxia • MM Cells • MM Checkers • MM Deathchamber • MM Mansion • Plastic Palace (Beta) • Retro Detour • Sky Sanctuary Zone • Survive The Disasters (2010) • Test • ZS Park|