Similarly to Nuclear Bomb, a speech sound saying "Nuclear Launch Detected" would play at the start of the round. After a few seconds, a nuke would drop down from the sky, aiming at a random enemy spawn point. Where it lands would be indicated by a blinking red dot. The nuke's explosion was an 1-hit KO and would cover a large portion of the map, destroying any unanchored structures.
If players managed to find the hidden Terran Ghost humanoid before the nuke spawned, such nuke would be defused and nothing else would happen after that.
"There is a blinking red dot Terran Ghost pointing at a random spawn, that's where the nuke will land! The nuke comes 15 seconds later. Get away from the dot!"
- Terran Ghost was replaced by Nuclear Bomb in Version 39. No changes were made, besides the fact the Ghost no longer appears.
- The Terran Ghost is originally from the StarCraft series, where they are feared for their assassination skills and ability to cloak.
- Terran Ghost's "Nuclear Launch Detected" announcement sound originates from the game Starcraft 2, as well.
- The nuke model used can be found in the Roblox Catalog.
- Spotting and successfully killing the Terran Ghost would stop the nuke from spawning, awarding the badge "Nuke Defused". The badge has been disabled after the change to Nuclear Bomb.
- Once he was killed, he let off a scream to signal that he had been found and killed.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the Disaster warning was renamed to "invisible nuke boi".