- Many disasters from Survive The Disasters replace those in sequel version.
- The disasters that did not have their version in the game had their own Disaster icon.
- Quadruple Threat and Quintuple Threat were added back to the game.
- Hyper disasters were not used.
- Some gears return from Survive The Disasters.
- Maps from Survive The Disasters replace those in the sequel version.
- You get double coins as a reward after the round ends.
- The shopkeepers are not present, although you can still buy gear from the shop.
- Many of the memos for the disasters from Survive The Disasters are still not edited and use the infomation from other memos.
- Disasters that were in Survive The Disasters and in Survive The Disasters 2 were reverted back to their original state. Example : Epic Duck (STD2) TEH EPIK DUCK IS COMING! (STD, STD1.5)
- Some disasters from this mode such as Hot Potato and Killbots were later added to the main Survive The Disasters 2 game as they were very popular.
- The game was up and running for 2 weeks but extended by 3 days due to a server that was kept running by players who kept joining off and on. The server was later shut down by Vyriss.
- The Rising Pillars disaster could spawn as 2 things one being the normal pillars and the other being Get Down.
- Disasters did not activate correctly like (Press The Button, Alien Invasion) and as a result most rounds are won without any effort. (It is unknown if this is intended by Vyriss or an error.)
- Giant Noob, Giant Zombie, Giant TheFurryFox, and Giant Snowman would occasionally fly out of the map. This also rarely occurred with Spiked Wall.
- Giant Noob, Giant Zombie, Giant TheFurryFox, and Giant Snowman all appeared as the Boss Rounds while Loot The Coins appeared as a Bonus Round.
- Crazy Robloxian would spawn as "Corner Killbots" along with the disaster itself which did not function right. He also spawned as his Impossible Version (Ignoring 1 Hit Damage Changes).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.