This map takes place in a standard baseplate with classic buildings that reference the early development versions of Survive The Disasters, such as the house, the playground tower, some trees, the advertisement signs. The map is very empty in a matter of detail and filling.
- A classic Roblox house, right of the shop.
- The tower play set, right of the house.
- Skin-changing options, behind the tower.
- A couple standard trees.
- Signs on the east wall.
- This Map was made to show what the early stages of the game looked like.
- A constant thundering noise plays throughout the Map every so often, possibly referencing how old games in 2010 used to play no music but sound effects, like thunder.
- The person who created this was V_yriss, but as in 2010 her username was TheFurryFox, so the mapvote GUI creator credit shows 'By:TheFurryFox' instead.
- This Map has no musical themes, it plays a thundering noise instead.
|Current||Acid Depths • Atlantis • Candy Cloud • Castle Gardens • City Park • Dandy Desert • Galantasy • Home Sweet Home • Machine Madness • Molten Metal • Moonbase • Panic Pyramid • Plastic Palace • Sky Ruins • Spooksville • Wacky Warehouse • Winterville|
|Upcoming Maps||Camp Caution • Fragile Farm • Mushroom Forest • Tropical Trouble • Wild West|
|Removed Maps||Green Hill Zone|
|April Fools Maps||Become A Cop Robber Or Adopt A Baby • Checkers • Deep Woods • Dragon Temple • Grassy Fields • Happy Home In Robloxia • MM Cells • MM Checkers • MM Deathchamber • MM Mansion • Plastic Palace (Beta) • Retro Detour • Sky Sanctuary Zone • Survive The Disasters (2010) • Test • ZS Park|