Survive The Disasters! Classic (also known simply as Survive The Disasters, and as Survive the Disasters 1 by fans) is a popular game made by Vyriss. It was published on November 27, 2009. It is a very successful game with over 164 million visits, over 223 thousand likes and over 1.4 million favorites since its release.
Players need to survive in different kinds of Disasters and earn points. They can buy lots of useful gears with their points to increase their chances of surviving.
Along with regular natural disasters that can be observed in real life, many of them are exaggerated or completely fictional.
Minigames are similar to Disasters; however, players cannot participate in them every round. The chances of minigames taking place in the server is much smaller than the regular Disasters. If a player is killed in a minigame, their survival streak will still be broken.
There are currently three minigames in the game:
- Battle Blox One: Players will pick up the swords that are scattered on the ground, and fight each other until there is one player left or until the timer runs out.
- Battle Blox Two: Similar to Battle Blox One, but with rocket launchers instead of swords.
- Battle Blox Three: Similar to Battle Blox Two, but with paintball guns instead of rocket launchers.
- The game was renamed several times until settling on its final title, with most of these names referencing the amount of disasters present in the game (for instance, "Survive The 91 Disasters")
- From October 15, 2017, to October 27, 2017, the game was renamed to "Survive Roblox's Gear Glitch". In this update, players were unable to obtain Gears, excluding those obtained from Gamepasses.