Stonetroid is a giant golem that takes a lot of effort to be killed. It targets a random player before pivoting to face the 'selected' player. Stonetroid rotates and swings his sword towards the ground, creating a straight line of explosions in front of it that get increasingly bigger with each explosion. Touching the golem's sword will also instantly kill you.
"Stonetroid, the rock giant! Stonetroid will attack a random survivor. The further you are away from it, the bigger the explosion gets as it trails off. Its aim is quite slow, you can outrun where it's targeting. Make sure you understand its movement to know where it's going to attack."
- Like Overseer Soldiers, Redcliff Warriors, Wolven Footsoldiers and Korblox Mages, Stonetroid is a disaster based on items and packages on ROBLOX.
- Its full name is Stonetroid Golem, and you can see it if you wander close enough.
- Stonetroid is the 3rd enemy with the most health in the game, following Crimson Reaper and Dark Mage.
- Even Hyper Yojimbo, a super boss, has less health than the Stonetroid.
- Because of its mechanics, it is harder to survive on land without any Speed Tools equipped.
- This can be solved by moving to higher unbreakable terrain.
- Don't touch his sword! It will instantly kill you.
- Prior to an unknown version, if one were to attack Stonetroid with a weapon that has a Ego Expander orb attached, a black head mesh would appear out of the helmet. This has been patched, as its helmet expands instead.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), its disaster warning was renamed to "earthquake boi".
- Stonetroid lasts for 30 seconds, making it very hard to kill.
- Stonetroid could be killed by Avalanche or other one-hit-kill disasters (e.g. X-Bomb and Shoop Da Whoop) if they got picked together in a Double Trouble or a Triple Threat.