Stonetroid is a giant golem that takes a lot of effort to be killed. It targets a random player before pivoting to face the 'selected' player. Stonetroid rotates and swings his sword towards the ground, creating a straight line of explosions in front of it that get increasingly bigger with each explosion. Touching Stonetroid's sword will also instantly kill you.
Disaster Memo Information
"Stonetroid, the rock giant! Stonetroid will attack a random survivor. The further you are away from it, the bigger the explosion gets as it trails off. Its aim is quite slow, you can outrun where it's targeting. Make sure you understand its movement to know where it's going to attack."
- Use the Gravity or Fusion Coil to jump over the explosions. Higher ground can also be used, however the blast may be higher and/or it may destroy that higher ground.
- Stonetroid will usually point at its target before slamming down its club.
- Stonetroid's club will instantly kill you, so do not touch it.
- The explosions get bigger they move farther away.
- Since the Stonetroid doesn't target the closest player and their explosions grow as they travel, move right next to it and time your jumps before he smashes, just in case he targets you.
- You can tell where the Stonetroid is going to attack. When he is about to slam his club, his back points to his target.
- Hiding in between its legs is not a good idea as the club may still hit you.
- Like Overseer Soldiers, Redcliff Warriors, Wolven Footsoldiers and Korblox Mages, Stonetroid is a disaster based on items and packages on ROBLOX.
- Its full name is Stonetroid Golem, and you can see it if you wander close enough.
- Stonetroid is the third enemy with the most health in the game, following Crimson Reaper and Dark Mage.
- Because of its mechanics, it is harder to survive on land without any Speed Tools equipped.
- Prior to an unknown version, if one were to attack Stonetroid with a weapon that has a Ego Expander orb attached, a black head mesh would appear out of the helmet. This has been patched, as its helmet expands instead.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), its disaster warning was renamed to "earthquake boi".
- Stonetroid lasts for 30 seconds, making it very hard to kill.
- Stonetroid could be killed by Avalanche or other one-hit-kill disasters (e.g. X-Bomb and Shoop Da Whoop) if they got picked together in a Double Trouble or a Triple Threat.
- Standing on the Gear Shop by hugging the wall is always safe for Stonetroid's explosion blasts.