Giant soccer balls will fall from sky, instantly killing players if they touch it. Players should hide under cover or small gaps where Soccer Balls cannot reach due to their large size. Corners are always a good choice.
For the hyper counterpart, the size of each ball is half of its normal size. They are bouncier and can occasionally fling themselves to reposition.
Disaster Memo Information
"Giant soccer balls are falling from the sky! They insta-kill you when touching them. They're quite big, so it's easy to hide in a gap where they can't reach."
"Giant soccer balls are falling from the sky! They insta-kill you when touching them. Instead of being a fixed size, they now can be sized anywhere between half-to-regular sized to potentially fit in more places to blox survivors. Every 2.2 seconds the soccer balls will kick itself with force to reposition. Be careful!"
- Take cover inside shelter, such as the classic Roblox house.
- Unstable objects can be moved around by the force of the soccer balls, so hide behind a stable area.
- Soccer Balls fling themselves around. It is an intended mechanic.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the disaster warning was renamed to "football".
- In the halloween update Version 41.67, Soccer Balls were given a halloween reskin. Pumpkins would fall down from the sky rather than Soccer Balls.