In a dense dark fog, Slenderman hunts down random survivors by dealing heavy damage ticks, that may vary depending on how close the player is. It is wise to avoid crowds and constantly use healing items like Pizza and First Aid Kit.
For the hyper counterpart, Slenderman teleports slightly more frequently and deals heavier damage. Slenderman's impossible counterpart buffs his area of effect, which becomes bigger.
"Slenderman attacks in darkness! He will teleport nearby a random player and attack everyone he sees. The more closer you are to Slenderman, the more damage he'll inflict. Hiding from him may have him unable to see you, but make sure he doesn't appear behind you..." Typically, he will attack players who are clumped together too.
"Hyper Slenderman teleports more frequently, have a longer attack range, and deal slightly more damage."
- Slenderman actually fires an invisible laser towards players' heads to deal damage. This script method makes it so hiding behind walls is safe.
- This is one of the four disasters to use dark fog, the others are Zombies, Guest Ambush and Hyper Black Mage (known as Dark Mage).
- The fog seems to be the densest out of the four.
- In April Fools 2018, Slenderman got two little changes:
- Everytime it teleports close to a player, an alert sound will play instead of its teleport sound.
- Its disaster warning was renamed to "hide and seek boi".
- Slenderman is a white humanoid with a black suit and red tie. This humanoid is extremely aggressive with humans. He has abnormal abilities like teleportation, and can also stretch his limbs and stun his victims easily.
- Slenderman is a popular creepypasta. More details here.