In a dense dark fog, Slenderman hunts down random survivors by dealing heavy damage ticks, that may vary depending on how close the player is. It is wise to avoid crowds and constantly use healing items like Pizza or First Aid Kit.
For the hyper counterpart, Slenderman teleports slightly more frequently and deals heavier damage.
For the impossible counterpart, Slenderman's area of effect becomes bigger, dealing damage to more survivors.
Disaster Memo Information
"Slenderman attacks in darkness! He will teleport nearby a random player and attack everyone he sees. The more closer you are to Slenderman, the more damage he'll inflict. Hiding from him may have him unable to see you, but make sure he doesn't appear behind you..." Typically, he will attack players who are clumped together too.
"Hyper Slenderman teleports more frequently, have a longer attack range, and deal slightly more damage."
- Find shelter to make sure you aren't near Slenderman.
- Stay away from other players, as Slenderman has a higher chance of attacking groups.
- A good way to do this is to go to the northern side of the map (opposite the house) and either try to run around to minimize the damage Slenderman does to you, or to sit in a corner and spam healing items.
- Use strong and upgraded healing items (preferably Pizza, First Aid Kit) to constantly regenerate health.
- Slenderman actually fires an invisible laser towards players' heads to deal damage. This script method makes it so hiding behind walls is safe.
- Slenderman is one of the four disasters to use dark fog, the others being Zombies, Guest Ambush and Reaper.
- Slenderman's fog seems to be the densest out of the four.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), Slenderman got two little changes:
- Everytime it teleported to a player, an alert sound would play instead of its teleport sound.
- Its disaster warning was renamed to "hide and seek boi".
- Slenderman is a popular creepypasta. More details here.
- Slenderman is a white humanoid with a black suit and red tie. This humanoid is extremely aggressive with humans. He has abnormal abilities like teleportation, and can also stretch his limbs and stun his victims easily.