The map takes place in an ancient, ruined, temple. There are columns, statues, bridges and passages. Most of the map's structure is destroyed. The map itself appears to be floating, similar to Candy Cloud.
- Sandstone structures and pillars.
- Various passages, and stairs.
- Bronze bird-like statues.
- Collumns, placed around the map. Some are fallen.
- This map was introduced in Version 1.365.
- It was planned to be released in Version 1.37, but was added earlier due to the scarcity of content for the 2018 Halloween update.
- Players could only access the night version of the map during the Halloween event.
- There was a previously accessible area high off the ground, on top of the pillar next to the wall. This area gave players an unfair advantage against some disasters near the southwest corner of the map.
- This oversight was patched and invisible boundaries were added in place a few days later.
- This is the only map in the game that was nominated for the Roblox Bloxxy's ceremony.
- Unfortunately, the map lost after a few people mistook Sky Ruins originating from the classic Survive The Disasters.
- Sky Ruins is one of four maps in which players can fall off and die. The other three being City Park, Galantasy, and Acid Depths.
|Current||Acid Depths • Atlantis • Candy Cloud • Castle Gardens • City Park • Dandy Desert • Galantasy • Home Sweet Home • Machine Madness • Molten Metal • Moonbase • Panic Pyramid • Plastic Palace • Sky Ruins • Spooksville • Wacky Warehouse • Winterville|
|Upcoming Maps||Camp Caution • Fragile Farm • Mushroom Forest • Tropical Trouble • Wild West|
|Removed Maps||Green Hill Zone|
|April Fools Maps||Become A Cop Robber Or Adopt A Baby • Checkers • Deep Woods • Dragon Temple • Grassy Fields • Happy Home In Robloxia • MM Cells • MM Checkers • MM Deathchamber • MM Mansion • Plastic Palace (Beta) • Retro Detour • Sky Sanctuary Zone • Survive The Disasters (2010) • Test • ZS Park|