Various ninja stars constantly fall down from the sky. They stop at any surface they hit, and are fatal upon touch. Shurikens may also occasionally target a random survivor after 5 seconds have passed, so it's best to seek shelter.
"It's raining shurikens! After 5 seconds, there's a 30% chance a star will fall on or nearby a player every second. Touching a fallen shuriken is instant-death. Hiding under cover is the best option for this!"
"Slightly bigger than the normal shurikens, this one rains Electric Ninja stars. After 4 seconds, there's a 40% chance a star will fall on or nearby a player every second. Touching a fallen shuriken is instant-death. Hiding under cover is the best option for this!"
- Even though the name of the disaster is "Shurikens", Kunais also fall from the sky.
- Before changes, shurikens dealt 75 damage instead of 100.
- Shurikens are not collidable, which means you can walk past it, despite doing so causes death.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018) the Disaster warning was renamed to “shurrykins”.
- Previously, Impossible Shurikens would rain Game Master Stars, which weren't buy-able anymore. This was changed in a later update.
- In Version 41.5, Shurikens, alongside Sighters, broke (in Shurikens, nothing happened during this version of the game). This is because of a Roblox update, ruining the LoadLibrary functions of the game, in which these 2 disasters rely on to work. This was fixed later on.