Shoop Da Whoop's face will initially spawn at the back wall of the map. After a few seconds, once the sound "ima fire ma lazar" plays, a huge neon white beam will be formed in the center. Explosions constantly surround the beam, killing any players in their range. This will make sure all unanchored buildings located near the center (the house, for example) are completely destroyed. Players must instantly avoid getting near the middle of the map in order to survive.
Disaster Memo Information
"Shoop Da Whoop appears blasting the map with a giant explosive laser. You should stay away from the center to avoid destruction."
- Shoop Da Whoop's laser only strikes through the middle of the map. Move to either side of the map to avoid it.
- Standing near the laser is not recommended, as small explosions occur near the laser.
- Shoop Da Whoop is a well-known meme.
- In one of the game's thumbnails, there used to be an artwork showing this disaster in action.
- If players died during Shoop Da Whoop, they would be repeatedly spawn killed until the round ended. This no longer happens as players gain forcefields upon respawning.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the disaster warning was renamed to “DEAD MEME”.