The classic Noobs stole rocket launchers from the shop! Rocket Noobs target the closest survivor, aiming and firing a rocket projectile at them. The rockets explode upon touch with a surface or a player and may prove fatal. They have a cooldown of about 4 seconds and a very slow walkspeed, so it's safer to hide behind undestructible parts of the map.
Hyper Rocket Noobs gain two rocket launchers and a forcefield, which allows them to be immune to all forms of damage, except for the void.
Unlike their hyper version, Impossible Rocket Noobs only have one, but much larger rocket launcher. They still keep their forcefield, however the blast radius is increased drastically.
"Noobs are equipped with rocket launchers! They will chase the nearest survivor and shoot regardless of distance. It takes them 4 seconds reload their rocket launchers. They're pretty slow but make sure you can dodge their rockets!"
"Noobs are equipped with TWO rocket launchers! They now have a force field to prevent them from blowing themselves up! They will chase the nearest survivor and shoot regardless of distance. It takes them 1.5 seconds to shoot from one rocket launcher to another, with a reload time of 3 seconds. They're pretty slow but make sure you can dodge their rockets!"
- It is best not to fight them, as their rockets can instantly kill you.
- They are also some of the slowest enemies in-game, so they can be easily outrun.
- Rocket Noobs, not including the Giant Noob, have the most health of any Noob-related non-boss disaster.
- Rocket Noobs can die from being in the blast radius of their own rockets. This does not apply to Hyper and Impossible Rocket Noobs due to their forcefield.
- Hyper and Impossible Rocket Noobs can potentially ragdoll themselves or each other with their rockets if they hit each other.
- Hyper and Impossible Rocket Noobs can "rocket jump" around the map if they aim down enough.
- In Version 1.23, Version 1.365 and Version 41 (the halloween updates), Rocket Noobs had Pumpkins on their heads.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the Disaster warning was renamed to “rocket oooofs”.
- The humanoid and rocket launcher models were swapped.