"Noobs are equipped with rocket launchers! They will chase the nearest survivor and shoot regardless of distance. It takes them 4 seconds reload their rocket launchers. They're pretty slow but make sure you can dodge their rockets!"
"Noobs are equipped with TWO rocket launchers! They now have a force field to prevent them from blowing themselves up! They will chase the nearest survivor and shoot regardless of distance. It takes them 1.5 seconds to shoot from one rocket launcher to another, with a reload time of 3 seconds. They're pretty slow but make sure you can dodge their rockets!"
Hyper Rocket Noobs
They now have two rocket launchers and a forcefield. The forcefield allows them to be immune to all forms of damage. The rocket noobs can now spawn anywhere on the map instead of just enemy spawns.
Impossible Rocket Noobs
Unlike its hyper version, they only have one slightly larger rocket launcher. They still keep their forcefield and the blast radius of the rockets are increased.
- Rocket Noobs, not including the Giant Noob, have the most health of any Noob-related non-boss disaster.
- Rocket Noobs can die from being in the blast radius of their own rockets. This does not apply to Hyper and Impossible Rocket Noobs due to their forcefield.
- Hyper Rocket Noobs can "rocket jump" around the map if they aim down enough.
- In version 1.23, Rocket Noobs have Pumpkins on their heads.
- It is best not to fight them, as their rockets can instantly kill you.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the Disaster warning was renamed to “rocket oooofs”.
- The humanoid and rocket launcher models were swapped.