Redcliff Warriors are small humanoids that normally target the closest survivor, however, as they wield a lava sword, they will occasionally throw fire projectiles at players, meaning their attack ability is ranged instead of melee. Fire waves are also able to set destructible parts on fire, similarly to Rising Lava and Hot Potato. It's wise to dodge the fire waves as they may deal a lot of damage in groups.
Hyper Redcliff Warriors are slightly faster and throw powerful fireballs at players instead of fire waves, which may burn parts faster. Be aware that those projectiles may have broken hitboxes, so it's recommended to keep distance from them to avoid getting hit.
"The Redcliff Warriors came to attack! When they swing their sword, a lava wave is created that do 26 damage and can melt breakable parts. However, if the wave hits a breakable part it'll slow down and eventually disappear if it hits too many. Their waves could be quick enough to catch up to you. Watch out! Redcliff warriors have a walkspeed of 18."
"Comparing to the standard version, the lava waves are bigger, have a faster travel velocity and do 36 damage. They are also faster with a walkspeed of 22."
- The Redcliff Warriors are based on the ROBLOX item series called Redcliff.
- Redcliff Warriors can fire 1-3 projectiles at a time.
- Redcliff Warrior is the only enemy in the ROBLOX item theme group to not have an instant kill attack.
- Redcliff Warriors' lava waves are similar to the Reaper's slash wave.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the Disaster warning was renamed to “RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREDC”.
- The hyper variant of this disaster was supposed to be added in Version 1.34 but was forgotten. Thus, it was added in Version 1.35.
- Prior to Version 1.38, The Redcliff Warriors' splash logo was ROBLOX's old R icon.