Redcliff Warriors is a disaster in Survive The Disasters 2.
"The Redcliff Warriors came to attack! When they swing their sword, a lava wave is created that do 26 damage and can melt breakable parts. However, if the wave hits a breakable part it'll slow down and eventually disappear if it hits too many. Their waves could be quick enough to catch up to you. Watch out! Redcliff warriors have a walkspeed of 18."
"Comparing to the standard version, the lava waves are bigger, have a faster travel velocity and do 36 damage. They are also faster with a walkspeed of 22."
Hyper Redcliff Warriors
Redcliff Warriors will now summon fireballs instead lava waves. It deals more damage (36 per hit) and is much bigger than lava wave, and also burn parts faster.
- The Redcliff are based on the ROBLOX item theme Redcliffs.
- They can fire 1-3 Lava Waves at a time.
- Redcliff Warrior is the only enemy in the ROBLOX item theme group to not have an instant kill attack.
- Their lava waves are similar to the Reaper's slash wave.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the disaster warning was renamed to “RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREDC”.
- The hyper variant of this disaster was supposed to be added in Version 1.34 but was forgotten. Thus, it was added in Version 1.35.
- Prior to Version 1.38, The Redcliff Warriors splash logo was ROBLOX's old R icon, but was Changed into its current Logo to keep up with Roblox's Advancement.