The Pizza Dude is Dued1, the creator of Work at a Pizza Place, a popular Roblox game. He stands large and proud at the front of the map, throwing giant pizzas at the closest survivor, that may be fatal upon touch. They can have a random orientation and are non-collidable. It's wise to keep distance from the top of the map and dodge the pizzas.
For the hyper counterpart, Pizza Dude throws pizzas twice as fast.
For the impossible counterpart, he now throws pizza boxes instead of slices. The rate, however, is back to the standard state. The boxes are very large and only rotate vertically.
Disaster Memo Information
"The creator of Work at a Pizza Place comes in with a pizza delivery! He throws large pizzas every second at the nearest target. Pizzas are instant-death if you touch them."
"Comparing to standard Pizza Dude, he throws pizza twice as fast."
- Avoid being targetted by staying far away from Pizza Dude himself.
- Use a Speed Coil, Fusion Coil or upgraded Epic Katana to help you dodge the pizzas better.
- Pizza Dude was added in Version 1.35.
- Pizza Dude behaves similarly to Ninja Noob, an old disaster in the beta version, but instead of shurikens, Pizza Dude throws pizza slices.
- When Pizza Dude has no targets left (all players are dead), he stops throwing pizza slices and just stands there.
- Prior to Version 1.38, the Pizza Dude's memo information was a joke, merely saying "he throw pizza".
- This disaster was once planned to be called "Dued1".
- Pizza Dude's impossible variant used to be different prior to Version 39's release. During testing phases for Hardcore Mode, instead of throwing pizza boxes, he still threw pizza slices, which were much bigger and faster. The fire rate was also buffed.