Panic Pyramid is a map that takes place inside of an Egyptian pyramid. There are pillars placed around the map that support the "roof" of the map, and there are lots of patterns in the floor. On the sides of the map, there are small rectangular corridors where players can hide in or take shelter during some disasters like Bombers, Acid Rain, and even Sandstorm, which the south walls block the tumbleweeds.
- A small crypt that replaces the house, containing tombs with skeletons inside.
- Four user-interactive buttons to change lights on, near each corner of the map.
- Four major columns aligned around the map.
- Corridors with roof and cover.
- Previously, the buttons on the map turned off the lights faster, this made the players dislike the map.
- In one of the updates, Vyriss removed this function, making the buttons just turn on the lights.
- However, Vyriss did not detail the change, instead simply stating "Changed Panic Pyramid to be less annoying".
- Panic Pyramid was previously called Death Chamber, which is a reference to a zone in Sonic Adventure 2
- When the lights are off, players can notice Disaster Memos easier.
|Current||Acid Depths • Atlantis • Candy Cloud • Castle Gardens • City Park • Dandy Desert • Galantasy • Home Sweet Home • Machine Madness • Molten Metal • Moonbase • Panic Pyramid • Plastic Palace • Sky Ruins • Spooksville • Wacky Warehouse • Winterville|
|Upcoming Maps||Camp Caution • Fragile Farm • Mushroom Forest • Tropical Trouble • Wild West|
|Removed Maps||Green Hill Zone|
|April Fools Maps||Become A Cop Robber Or Adopt A Baby • Checkers • Deep Woods • Dragon Temple • Grassy Fields • Happy Home In Robloxia • MM Cells • MM Checkers • MM Deathchamber • MM Mansion • Plastic Palace (Beta) • Retro Detour • Sky Sanctuary Zone • Survive The Disasters (2010) • Test • ZS Park|