"Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde are out to haunt survivors! Touching them will kill you instantly, and they are fixed to one height so it's best to stay above their level."
"Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde are out to haunt survivors, this time with double the speed! Touching them will kill you instantly, and they are fixed to one height so it's best to stay above their level."
The four ghosts from the arcade game Pacman spawn on the map in set locations, and proceed to move around the map. If a player touches one of the ghosts, they take 100 damage, dying instantly.
Hyper Pacman Ghosts
In Version 42, Pacman Ghosts is buffed to have their size scaled up, with the same speed as their Standard version.
Impossible Pacman Ghosts
Pacman Ghosts is massively scaled up, nearly reaches the height of the house's chimney.
- In the beta version, Pacman Ghosts used to simply be called "Ghosts". Their icon was that of Pacman's.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, it received a few changes
- It's disaster warning renamed to "pacmin ghooses".
- The ghosts got the ability to fly anywhere they want to chase players.
- The ghosts only chase players when players are higher than them on (buildings, etc.)
- Before Hyper Pacman Ghosts existed, the ghosts would speed up halfway into the disaster.
- This speed-up was removed from normal Pacman Ghosts in Version 1.37, as the ghosts are now faster for Hyper Pacman Ghosts.