The four ghosts from the arcade game Pacman spawn on the center of the map, and proceed to move around the map.
Pacman Ghosts will only start moving after about 2 seconds when the round starts, indicated by a sound effect. Pacman Ghosts can only move in a 90 degrees fashion, with a random, unpredictable movement pattern. Touching any of the ghosts results in an 1-hit KO.
For the hyper counterpart, Pacman Ghosts move twice as fast as regular Pacman Ghosts.
Disaster Memo Information
"Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde are out to haunt survivors! Touching them will kill you instantly, and they are fixed to one height so it's best to stay above their level."
"Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde are out to haunt survivors, this time with double the speed! Touching them will kill you instantly, and they are fixed to one height so it's best to stay above their level."
- Unlike Pacman, Pacman Ghosts can move towards corners.
- The most effective tactic would simply be to move to the highest ground possible, so that the Ghosts would not be able to reach you.
- Another strategy that is viable is to get to low ground. Specific maps, such as City Park, Acid Depths, Panic Pyramid, have areas that go under the baseplate level. Pacman Ghosts are not able to kill you there.
- In the beta version, Pacman Ghosts used to be called simply "Ghosts".
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), Pacman Ghosts received a few changes:
- Their disaster warning was renamed to "pacmin ghooses".
- They received the ability to fly while chasing players, similarly to Ghosts.
- It is wise to get to places where the Pacman Ghosts can't reach, such as tall buildings and low ground (rivers).
- Before Pacman Ghosts received a hyper variant, they used to speed up at the last 10 seconds of the round.
- This speed-up was removed from standard Pacman Ghosts in Version 1.37, as Hyper Pacman Ghosts were added.