Overseer Soldiers is a disaster in Survive The Disasters 2.
"These soldiers have two attacks: they will throw their axe on you dealing 40 damage if you are ranged or slam on the ground creating two medium sized explosions if you're close. Touching their axe on their hand does 25 damage. It's best to distance yourself away from them, while watching out for the throwing axe. Overseer soldiers have a walkspeed of 18."
"Comparing to the standard: Overseer soldier's explosive ground attack now has 3 explosions, and they slam faster. They also have a walkspeed of 22."
- In the first version of this disaster, there was only one Overseer Soldier. The name of the disaster was simply "Overseer".
- Overseers can kill each other with their explosive attacks. This could be used as an advantage if you're being chased by a few soldiers.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, the Disaster warning was renamed to “eyeball bois”.
- Prior to Version 1.38, the Overseer Soldiers' splash logo was Roblox's old R icon. It was later changed into its current logo to keep up with Roblox's own changes to the concept.
- Hyper Overseer Soldiers was added in Version 41.5.