Noobs are humanoids with a yellow body, blue shirt and green pants, they don't have any acecssory. Noobs come from the NPC spawns in the map attacking players, each hit deals 14 damage.
"The noobs are here to beat you up! They believe you took all of their tix. They will slap you with 14 damage on contact. Pretty easy to blox. Noobs have a walkspeed of 18."
"The noobs are here to beat you up! They believe you took all of their tix. They will slap you with 28 damage on contact. They run twice as fast as the regular noobs."
Impossible Noobs move even faster, can jump much higher, and deal three times as much damage as normal noobs (42). They can kill you very fast if you are swarmed.
- Noobs is said to be the easiest disaster in its memo, but it is still common not to see Teamwork Triumph as people keep trying to run away.
- Noobs was one of the disasters that has not changed in the sequel (another of which is Death Trampoline, etc.).
- On April Fools, all noobs that come from an enemy spawn changed to Giant Noobs.
- Noobs seem to be a running joke and a superior type of disaster in the game, as there are multiple variants of Noobs: Regular (These) noobs, Coil Noobs, Explosive Noobs, Rocket Noobs, Tiny Noobs, Giant Noob, and there used to be a disaster titled "Ninja Noobs".
- Noobs have the second lowest coin payout in the entire game, first being Acid Rain.
- In previous versions, noobs were colored, but on the newest versions, they have just three standard colors (yellow, blue and green).
- When the noob is killed, an "oof" sound is played.
- In Version 1.23, Noobs wore pumpkins on their heads.
- In Version 1.25, Version 1.37, Version 41.5 and Version 41.6, Noobs wore Santa hats on their heads.
- In Survive The Disasters 3, Giant Noobs spawned instead.
- Prior to Version 1.38, the Noobs memo was a joke, merely saying "The easiest disaster."