Ninjas is a disaster in Survive The Disasters 2.
"Ninjas are attacking! When they are within 30 studs near you, they'll try to chuck throwing stars at you. Throwing stars on contact will do 10 to 12 damage! Ninjas have a walkspeed of 20."
"Comparing to standard Ninjas, hyper Ninjas start attacking you when they are within 45 studs in reach. Throwing stars will do 20 to 24 damage. Hyper Ninjas have a higher walkspeed of 27 and a higher jumppower of 70. They also jump more frequently."
Only Electric Ninjas and Shadow Ninjas spawn. They use Electric Ninja Stars and Shadow Ninja Stars respectively, dealing much more damage. As a result, they are tougher than regular Ninjas. Shadow Ninjas are a rare spawn in Hyper Ninjas; Electric Ninjas are most commonly seen in this disaster.
Only Shadow Ninjas spawn. The shadow ninjas are tougher, their weapons deal more damage and are thrown much faster as compared to Electric Ninjas and Regular Ninjas.
- This disaster was formerly called "Ninja Noobs".
- The Memo description said Ninjas can attack with katanas, but the katanas were never seen.
- This was probably a work-in-progress feature or a scrapped feature.
- Ninjas make a "hi-yah" sound when they spawn.
- Usually they don't make it again on death, but if they are bloxxed by a Darkheart they will let off another "hi-yah".
- As of Version 1.22, Ninjas have R15 animations, skin color, and a face (Raig Face).
- As of Version 1.25, Electric Ninjas spawn along with normal Ninjas, albeit at a lower chance. They are stronger than the normal Ninjas.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the Disaster warning was renamed to “kung fu bois”.
- Regular Ninjas use Black Ninja Star to attack, Electric and Shadow Ninjas use the Electric Ninja Stars and Shadow Ninja Stars respectively.
- During the Roblox Malfunction of 2019, Ninja's textures would not load making them appear grey. They could still attack Survivors though.