Murderers are 3 deadly elements packaged into one: instant-kill, perfect aim and fast movement. They will throw fatal knives at the nearest survivors, following them if too far away. Make sure you hide behind walls and buildings to stay safe. Murderers can be tricky especially if there are not many places to hide or you aren't near any.
For the hyper counterpart, Murderers gain the ability to throw knives quicker and have shorter reload times. They also move a lot faster.
Impossible Murderers follow the players more often and quickly, throwing the knives considerably faster. Murderers gain yet another ability: their knives ricohet onto nearby players.
"CloneTrooper1019, Nikilis, loleris and taymaster attacks innocents! Their aim is dead-eye accurate, throwing instant-KO knives with decent range. Walls are your best friend!"
"Comparing to standard Murderers, they will throw knives twice as fast. They have a faster walkspeed of 28."
- Murderers are a direct reference to the various developers of popular Murder Mystery games on ROBLOX.
- When the round ends, the knives thrown by the murderers do not disappear immediately.
- Sometimes, the knives thrown by the murderers can end up in between a player's head and torso, and still not kill them.
- This disaster can be easily avoided if you're inside a building or structure.
- As of Version 1.26, it is no longer possible to tank a Murderer's knife, as they now deal damage based on the players' maximum health.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the Disaster warning was renamed to “murdnerers”.
- More of them spawned in a fast speed. They only targeted each other, rather than players. However, players could still die if they got caught in the crossfire.
- Murderers are able to normally hit each other, dealing 100 damage.
- The knives they throw are Bombo's Survival Knife models, which are starter knives in most murder-themed games.
- Prior to Version 1.35, their health began at 400 instead of 600. They also spawned in a group of 3 instead of 4.
- During a major ROBLOX malfunction in 2019, Murderers' aimbot would break and they were not able to throw knives. This provided some easy bloxxer points for a limited time.