Moonbase is set on the face of the moon. There are craters filled with solid acid (lava on crimson version). The ground on Moonbase is very rocky, with some bridge and point type.
Asterisk indicates features added in Version 1.29.
- The classic Roblox house, right of the Shop.
- A couple of construction/digging machines.
- Craters filled with acid/lava.
- Rock bridges and points.
- Metal structures, one is closed roof and other opened*.
- Plateau covered on the side of the map*.
- Some metal walls covered outside of the map *.
- Basic tower located northeast outside map, including satellite tower located near the house on the left side (outside of the map) *.
- This is one of the maps that are available on all versions of the game (excluding the fact that its classic version had a different design).
- There were two unused songs for this map when it was first released.
- The satellite tower behind the right of the house in the background can sometimes lose its trusses when Tornado passes.
- In Version 41.5 and Version 41.6, Moonbase received its winter theme. It's known to be called as the "Arctic Base".
In order to see the full size of the image, please click on it.