The map takes place in a giant mining area. There are some notable things that fit the map, including rocks, crystals, lava, and mechanical objects, supposedly used for extracting ores and natural resources.
- A river of lava that courses under the map.
- A classic ROBLOX house.
- Pipes that cross some areas on the map.
- Rock covered the sides of the map, with the crystals.
- Giant truss columns.
- Mechanical structures, most likely used to extract lava and other resources. There are two of them on the map. Players can take cover inside them.
- Stone hills around the map, these have chess-stylish textures on the surface and a realistic stone texture on the sides.
- This map uses "realistic" textures, which is a reference to early 3D games.
- In an earlier version, some of the lava pits were not blocked off. Touching the lava dealt a major amount of damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.