The map takes place in a futuristic and mechanized area, full of lightning and structures made entirely of diamond plates. This map has two themes, green and purple. There was also a halloween theme for Version 41.
- Colored lights around the map.
- Truss and diamond plate buildings.
- Some signs that show arrows that move in random directions.
- Conveyors with arrows to indicate the direction in which the conveyor is moving.
- Giant passages that can be used as shelters.
- Elevations around all the map, used as higher places for players to stay.
- Some containers with aliens inside.
- Flashing sci-fi lights in the background.
- Machine Madness was added in Version 1.22.
- Machine Madness is similar in name and design to Sonic the Hedgehog CD's Metallic Madness.
- There is a version of the song "Metallic Madness Zone Act 2" that was edited by SiIvagunner, used for Machine Madness in Survive The Disasters 4.
- There is an unused crimson theme for this map, meant to be part of Hardcore Mode. However, it was scrapped. It was revealed in one of Vyriss's youtube videos that showcased Hyper Reaper (crimson reaper 2.0 on hardcore).
|Current||Acid Depths • Atlantis • Candy Cloud • Castle Gardens • City Park • Dandy Desert • Galantasy • Home Sweet Home • Machine Madness • Molten Metal • Moonbase • Panic Pyramid • Plastic Palace • Sky Ruins • Spooksville • Wacky Warehouse • Winterville|
|Upcoming Maps||Camp Caution • Fragile Farm • Mushroom Forest • Tropical Trouble • Wild West|
|Removed Maps||Green Hill Zone|
|April Fools Maps||Become A Cop Robber Or Adopt A Baby • Checkers • Deep Woods • Dragon Temple • Grassy Fields • Happy Home In Robloxia • MM Cells • MM Checkers • MM Deathchamber • MM Mansion • Plastic Palace (Beta) • Retro Detour • Sky Sanctuary Zone • Survive The Disasters (2010) • Test • ZS Park|