This map takes place in a giant table of a house, there is some objects and food over the table, like books, breads, milk, and alarm clock, a dragon plush, 3 pencils and among other objects. It is also notable that there is the main house and other structures accessible to the players.
An asterisk indicates that it is a feature added in Version 1.29.
- Some books.
- The classic ROBLOX House.
- A dish with a toast, sunny side egg* and bacon*.
- A bowl with milk and cereal with it.
- A paper sheet.
- A dragon plush with 2 books on vertical. (Orange on day, blue on night). [No Longer Found]
- Two toppled books, one with the closed gap located in the right side and other with a wide gap including toy robot on the top of the book on the left down side*.
- Some toy blocks.
- A flashlight (turned on at night and turned off at day)*.
- Two cutlery: A spoon and a fork.
- 3 pencils of color blue.
- A bottle of tomato ketchup*.
- A jar of peanut butter*.
- In the night version of the map, you can see a silhouette in the left corner window in the south every time lightning is summoned.
- In Survive The Disasters 3 update, this map showed a image of Ronald McDonald or John Cena instead of the silhouette.
- This map got an expansion in Version 1.29, this also includes Moonbase and Spooksville.
- The toy blocks on the right side of the map form the word "YR HAP", while the blocks from the left form "PM". That concludes that it's a reference to the Mr. Happy disaster.
- There is a paper on the table referencing to Mr. Happy (Night theme) as well.
- There is a black book on the center-left of the map, its title is "Bloxington High School".
- There are three unused songs in this map, these are "Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine - Excercise Mode", "Maplestory - Kerning Square" and "Maplestory - Singapore (CBD)".
- In Survive The Disasters 4, The Night Time Version plays some sounds, such as The Pizza is Aggressive, NOOT NOOT, and John Cena. This was known as the Meme Window.
- As of Version 1.40, a stack of books was slightly heightened to provide better permanent land to survive 'Rising' disasters.
- There is a glitch that lets users temporarily fly using the cereal from the bowl, it only works when cereal is placed verically and might not always work.
|Current||Acid Depths • Atlantis • Candy Cloud • Castle Gardens • City Park • Dandy Desert • Galantasy • Home Sweet Home • Machine Madness • Molten Metal • Moonbase • Panic Pyramid • Plastic Palace • Sky Ruins • Spooksville • Wacky Warehouse • Winterville|
|Upcoming||Camp Caution • Fragile Farm • Mushroom Forest • Tropical Trouble • Wild West|
|April Fools||Become A Cop Robber Or Adopt A Baby • Checkers • Deep Woods • Dragon Temple • Grassy Fields • Happy Home In Robloxia • MM Cells • MM Checkers • MM Deathchamber • MM Mansion • Plastic Palace (Beta) • Retro Detour • Sky Sanctuary Zone • Survive The Disasters (2010) • Test • ZS Park|
|Removed||Green Hill Zone|