Guests were an avatar given to players who did not have an account on Roblox. They had a default dark outfit and were named in a random series of four digits, from 0000 to 9999.
As a humanoid disaster in-game, Guests spawn from enemy spawn points and will chase the closest survivors at an average speed. They will also occasionally say "Wanna be friends?" out loud (both in male and female voices), and try to kill players by hugging them. It is wise to keep distance from Guests, as they may deal lots of damage when in groups.
For the hyper counterpart, Guests are faster and stronger, dealing 25 damage per hit. They also gain the ability to destroy bricks as they now hold deleting tools.
For the impossible counterpart, Guests are absolutely dangerous: along with being able to remove building parts, they can now remove your gears and body parts too! Losing your right arm will also render you unable to use gears, leading to possible death. Impossible Guests still deal 25 damage, but are faster and can make bigger explosions with their hammers.
There is an extremely rare chance for a Guest 666 to spawn. He is similar to the average Guest, but has a red head set on fire. Guest 666 is extremely fast, and can instantly kill a player if they are close enough to him. He can be killed, but this requires effort and teamwork, as he is quite dangerous.
Disaster Memo Information
"Guests! They're not your everyday Guests, they just want to make some friends. So they try to hug you... with 15 damage. Guests have a walkspeed of 24. Guests can outrun you if you don't have a speed equipment."
"Hyper Guests are a little more violent than the standard guests, because now they are equipped with a delete tool. Not only will they want your friendship, they'll break their way through to hug you. They deal 25 damage and have a walkspeed of 32."
- Guests have low amount of health, you can easily defeat them with a Darkheart or ranged weapons.
- Getting to higher places will only work for Standard Guest Ambush, as hyper+ Guests are able to delete parts.
- Hyper: Be careful while you stay in the high building (Guests are holding btools, in which the delete option is abused).
- Impossible: Guests can also destroy player limbs and the gear they hold. Be mindful of this when holding gear in an attempt to escape. Using a Rotten Cheezburger is very recommended, as Guests will target other players. If you lost an important gear or limb, reset after the disaster ends.
- Guest Ambush is based on the now deprecated Guests, which was an alternative to making an account on ROBLOX. They were removed in late 2017. You can read more about it here.
- Guest 666 is based on certain creepypastas and rumors on the Internet.
- There's an extremely rare chance that more than one Guest 666 can appear in the same round.
- The Guest 666 is regarded by some as the most 'unfair' enemy present in the game.
- Guest 666 used to stay alive even when the round ended.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), the disaster warning was replaced with an 'R' icon and all guests spawned as Guest 666s.
- In Version 1.34, Guests gained speech sound effects ("Wanna be Friends?").