This is a glossary of terms that may be useful to new players. These terms tend to be used often by players in-game and on the wiki. This page's layout is based on the Wikipedia glossary.
- Break Time
- A longer intermission that lasts sixty seconds, which occurs after every map change.
- Bonus Round
- Main article: Bonus Round
- A harmless Disaster that players can participate in to earn Coins or EXP.
- Main article: Boss Time
- Powerful Disasters that can be defeated in a limited time, such as Reaper and Black Mage.
- Roblox Badges that can be obtained in-game.
- Antonym: Nerf
- Describes a Disaster, Gear, or Orb receiving increased stats in an update to the game.
- Collectively refers to the Gravity Coil, Speed Coil, Regen Coil, and Fusion Coil. This also referred to the Game Master Coil before its removal in Version 1.30.
- Game Master
- Abbreviation: GM
- Describes the Game Master Stars, Game Master Coil, and Game Master's Sword.
- Synonym: Item
- Term used to refer to the various weapons and tools that can be purchased in the Gear Shop.
- Hardcore Mode.
- A Hyper Disaster.
- An Impossible Disaster.
- The standard 15-second break between every disaster.
- Last One Standing
- Abbreviation: LOS
- An Achievement awarded to a player that is the only one to survive a Disaster round.
- The Global Leaderboard. May also refer to the leaderboard for the server in which a player is in.
- Main article: Map
- One of the many settings and terrain in which the game takes place.
- Map Change
- Synonym: Stage Select
- A period in which players can vote for the next Map.
- Mystery Disaster
- A Danger Mode that executes a random Disaster under heavy fog.
- Describes weapons used in close combat.
- Antonym: Buff
- Describes a Disaster, Gear, or Orb receiving decreased stats in an update to the game.
- Main article: Orb
- Enhancement spheres that can be applied to gears to increase their power.
- Orb Gachapon
- Main article: Orb Gachapon
- Abbreviation: Gachapon
- A unique shop where players can purchase random Orbs.
- Player Points
- Unique Roblox points that increase a player's position on a global leaderboard for a specific game. They appear in a small pop up notification in the bottom right corner of the screen after every disaster.
- Refers to weapons that deal damage from a distance.
- A player's Rank in the game, indicated by a letter from F to S. It is increased when enough EXP is attained by surviving Disasters.
- Redcliff Warriors.
- The large structure located to the left of the main building on a Map. This structure has three compartments, being the Gear Shop, the Orb Gachapon, and the Gamepass Shop. It cannot be destroyed by Disasters.
- A type of melee weapon that is used to Blox enemies in Enemy Disasters. This includes the Battle Sword, the Epic Katana, and the Game Master's Sword.
- Skill Rank
- Abbreviation: SR
- Used to refer to a player's Skill Rank.)
- The number of consecutive Disasters a player has survived without dying or leaving the game.
- Triple Threat
- Refers to the Triple Threat Danger Mode.
- Triple Triple Threat
- Refers to the Triple Triple Threat Danger Mode seen in Survive The Disasters 4.
- Teamwork Triumph
- An Achievement awarded to every player when all the players in a server survive a Disaster round without dying.
- The creator of the game.
- Synonym: Death
- When a player is killed by a Disaster.