Giant Noob is a huge enemy and a variant of the regular Noobs disaster, being about 10 times the normal size. He gains different walking animations and a lot of special abilities that may catch players. After spawning in the center of the map, Giant Noob walks towards the nearest players and can do any of the following attacks:
- Stomp: If Giant Noob is in enough range of a survivor, he can quickly stomp his feet around, dealing 60 damage.
- Body Slam: Giant Noob slams his body on the ground, instantly killing any players upon contact and destroying structures.
- Super Jump: Giant Noob jumps high and creates explosions upon landing.
Hyper Giant Noob
Hyper Giant Noob wears a crown, and is now known as the "King Noob". He also becomes a Hyper Boss in Hardcore Mode. He has much more health, and his attacks are stronger:
- Stomp: Instead of stomping in just one direction, he will now spin in a circle while stomping. However, each hit only deals 40 damage.
- Body Slam: King Noob slams his body on the ground, similarly to the standard attack, except he gets up faster.
- Super Jump: King Noob jumps extremely high and creates explosions upon landing. He jumps faster and does a bigger impact.
Disaster Memo Information
"The noob of all noobs! Giant Noob has 3 devastating attacks. When it does its bodyslam attack, all body parts are instant death when touching them but legs to 60 damage. When very close to him, he will either stomp on the ground repeatedly that is instant-death when touching his legs, or jump high in the air and land with rapid explosions around its feet. Giant Noob can outrun you with a walkspeed of 30 and can reach you pretty easily because of its size. It does move slow when trying to attack, so pay attention to the way it moves and escape from its range accordingly."
"King Noob arrives! Comparing to standard Giant Noob, King Noob moves faster in attack movements and walkspeed (35). King Noob's attacks are identical but with slight changes in the way it attacks that make them deadlier."
- Use a Speed Coil or any other fast movement-enhancing items to avoid the Giant Noob.
- To avoid a body slam, quickly move to the left or right of the Giant Noob. It is recommended to use an upgraded Epic Katana.
- Giant Noob shares the same musical themes as Reaper.
- Giant Noob is the biggest boss in the game, being far larger than Reaper or Black Mage.
- In the beta version, Giant Noob was in its testing phases and did not attack players. Instead, it walked (in the same way it does in the current game) and sometimes "danced" around the map.
- In the old Candy Cloud map, Giant Noob would break due to the bridge's placement. This also occurred with Giant Zombie and Crazy Robloxian.
- Giant Noob can sometimes fly about the map in a clumsy way or teleport to other places in the map, due to animation glitches. He's also able to flail around, swinging himself back and forth.
- Rarely, Giant Noob can kick players under the map due to a glitch. If this happens, they will instantly die.
- Giant Noob sometimes glitches and flies through the map before landing on a random spot in the map. This can be a huge disadvantage to players who are far away from Giant Noob.
- He can also rarely land on walls. If this happens, he can consider the wall to be a part of the ground, enabling him to attack players while stuck in the wall.
- In Survive The Disasters 3 (April Fools 2017), Giant Noob turned into a regular Noob with the health of a Giant Noob.
- In Version 1.23, Giant Noob wore a pumpkin on his head.
- In Version 1.25, Giant Noob turned into a giant version of Santa.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, standard Giant Noob was replaced with its Hyper version, and the disaster warning was changed to "King Noob".
- In Version 1.37, Giant Noob gained the ability to do a dab animation if he successfully kills all survivors.
- Also in this update, Giant Noob's bloxxer award was reduced from 1600 to 1400.
- In Version 41.5 and Version 41.6, Giant Noob wore a santa hat. However, King Noob still wore his crown.
- Giant Noob is a boss enemy and can drop loot (orbs and coins) if killed.