As the disaster name implies, get as low as possible to avoid what essentially is an oversized neon red wall of doom. A red brick comes from the back wall of the map, and will kill any player that is not on the baseplate floor level. In maps where it is possible to fall off, stay away from the outer edges. It is much more advisable to stay in the center of the map, considering it is essentially a valley and will almost always be the safest point to survive the disaster.
For the hyper variant, the block travels faster and is slightly lower. For the impossible variant Get Down's brick is the same, but does spawn in instantly rather than zooming across the map from the back and will last for the entire duration of the round.
"A large deadly block quickly zooms across the map! Run to the lowest parts of the map, quick!"
"The exact same as the normal, except it's narrower. Get to the lowest parts of the map, quick!"
- Move to the lowest area of the map and stay there.
- If you are on higher ground, immediately use a Speed Coil or Fusion Coil and get down fast. Epic Katana and Game Master's Sword are also a good alternative, but will take longer as they need to be swung three times to activate the boost.
- Don't jump, or you will hit the wall and die instantly.
- Hyper: Same as the standard variant, but it moves even faster. You should run to the lowest point as fast as possible.
- Impossible: Same as Hyper but it appears instantly, also lasting for the entire round. React immediately to the disaster warning splash, as there will be no time to move once the disaster starts.
- This is one of the most difficult disasters in Mystery Disaster rounds. However, it is possible to spot the block in the distance before the mystery fog completely forms.
- Another way you can guess that Get Down is coming in a Mystery Disaster is by looking at the timer, it will always display 10 seconds.
- This disaster has the shortest duration in the entire game. Similar to standard X-Bomb (different duration on hyper).
- Prior to Version 1.38, Hyper Get Down's block appeared instantly, similar to its current impossible variant.
- In Survive The Disasters 4 (April Fools 2018), Get Down's Hyper variant was replaced by its Impossible variant as a joke.