"Only the best can use this sword. Can't be upgraded, but has some extra powers from the other weapons in the store."
Game Master's Sword can deal above 70 damage if the player is lucky enough. The Game Master Sword is a fusion of multiple gears:
- Lightning Staff: This fires electricity at nearby targets, each dealing 4-5 damage. This is not a ranged attack and only occurs at close range.
- Auto-Heal: Not an actual item, but an upgrade. When holding the Sword, you are healed 5 HP per second.
- Epic Katana: The sword has a dash feature on its third swing, similar to the Epic Katana. However, it has a longer cooldown time and the dash is slower compared to the Epic Katana.
The Game Master Sword can't be upgraded using Orbs, however.
Previously, when a player had the Game Master Sword Gamepass, the sword's Coin cost was only discounted. Over time, however, this discount decreased until it eventually became free in Version 1.15. It was initially 30% off before it became 50% off, and after Vyriss asked for feedback on game difficulties, it grew again to 70%. It is now free in the Shop for players with the Gamepass, as per all other Gamepass that provides free Gear from the Shop.
- The Game Master Sword was originally in Survive The Disasters 1.
- This can be a good weapon for early S-ranks and lower ranks who have bought the gamepass. However, most people prefer Darkheart and Epic Katana with legendary orbs update, mostly higher S ranks.