Galantasy is set in a space-themed environment. Colorful disks make up the floor and platforms. There are also multiple crystals spread around the Map that, when touched, restore 20 HP.
- Several raised platforms covered with glass on the center layer across the Map.
- Multiple crystals that heal 20 HP when touched.
- Colorful pillars floating in the sky, used for cover.
- Galantasy's name is a portmanteau of "galaxy" and "fantasy".
- Galantasy was one of Vyriss's past usernames.
- Early versions of the map were named Galaxy.
- Galantasy is one of four maps where players are able to fall off and die, the other three being City Park, Sky Ruins, and Acid Depths.
- In Survive The Disasters 3, the floor had no collision, making it hard to survive.
- The only parts that had collision were the destructive parts (parts that can be destroyed)
|Current||Acid Depths • Atlantis • Candy Cloud • Castle Gardens • City Park • Dandy Desert • Galantasy • Home Sweet Home • Machine Madness • Molten Metal • Moonbase • Panic Pyramid • Plastic Palace • Sky Ruins • Spooksville • Wacky Warehouse • Winterville|
|Upcoming||Camp Caution • Fragile Farm • Mushroom Forest • Tropical Trouble • Wild West|
|April Fools||Become A Cop Robber Or Adopt A Baby • Checkers • Deep Woods • Dragon Temple • Grassy Fields • Happy Home In Robloxia • MM Cells • MM Checkers • MM Deathchamber • MM Mansion • Plastic Palace (Beta) • Retro Detour • Sky Sanctuary Zone • Survive The Disasters (2010) • Test • ZS Park|
|Removed||Green Hill Zone|