Not to be confused with Explosive Noobs (Classic).
"The Noobs have found a way to fuse the power of a time bomb with themselves, behaving like a walking bomb. Once they start blinking red, you should REALLY get away from them. Bloxxing them will cancel the fuse."
"Comparing these to the regular explosive noobs: they give no warning when they'll explode. Their explosion is also slightly bigger. You should stay away from them at all times however, bloxxing them will cancel the fuse."
They appear on the spawn spots in the map, run after players, and, when they get close to a player, start to flash red and explode after a couple of seconds. When they explode, they release a small blast radius, which kills anyone who is caught in it.
Hyper Explosive Noobs
They are similar to the normal Explosive Noobs but do not blink red, making it impossible to tell when they are going to explode. It is recommended to constantly keep a safe distance away from them.
Impossible Explosive Noobs
They are similar to the Hyper Explosive Noobs, but their health and blast radius are increased. They can now fly to chase the players, becoming Flying Explosive Noobs, so hiding in high places is not a good idea. The best option is to run away from them.
- In the classic version, Explosive Noobs are called "Exploding Noobs". Instead of blinking red, "Exploding Noobs" can explode anytime without dying.
- In Version 1.23, Explosive Noobs had pumpkins on their heads.
- In Survive The Disasters 4, the disaster was renamed to "asploding noobs".
- In Survive The Disasters 1, there is a disaster called Flying Explosive Noobs, which Impossible Explosive Noobs is likely a homage to.
- In Version 41.5, Explosive Noobs wore Santa hats. This was removed in the February 24 hotfix.