When the disaster starts, a brick pedestal that holds the Epic Katana will spawn around the front of the classic ROBLOX house, similar to where and how Illumina spawns.
The Katana on the pedestal will remain harmless, unless a player touches and collects the Katana, which will cause it to disappear from the pedestal. After the katana disappears, numerous massive insta-kill Epic Katanas will start spawning and raining down from the sky, falling through any and all terrain, for about 20 seconds.
Disaster Memo Information
"It's a trap! Grabbing the katana might result in death if you don't move out of the way. Katanas will start raining once the sword is touched. When this is happening, make sure you look up rather than hiding underneath cover, because the katanas will go through anything."
- All four corners of any map are always safe from any of the falling Epic Katanas.
- Some maps do not have good corner access however, so this option may not always be presented to you.
- Look directly up, equip movement gear such as Speed Coil or Fusion Coil, and try your best to dodge the incoming falling katanas. Keep in mind any pits in the map to ensure you do not die by falling off the map.
- If a player collects the Epic Katana, the first huge Epic Katana to fall off from the sky will always drop on the pedestal's position. This means that, if such player does not move after touching it, they will get killed immediately.
- Like what the disaster memo states, shelter offers zero protection from the falling Epic Katanas, as they will just phase through it.
- In fact, it makes the disaster even more dangerous, as it prevents the player from spotting any Katanas about to fall through them.
- If Epic Katana appears in a multi-disaster round, and if a player collects it soon after such round starts, the Epic Katanas will stop falling off from the sky at the last 10 seconds.
- This occurs due to the fact Epic Katana itself has a disaster duration of 20 seconds, which is different from a multi-disaster round duration (30 seconds, always).