"Large dynamites will fall from the sky! It takes about 6 seconds for them to detonate. Distance yourself away from these bombs best as possible, as they have a large blast radius of 36. Scroll out all the way to know where they're landing!"
"Comparing to the standard version, dynamites fall down more frequently and detonates quicker. They have an explosive blast radius of 48."
The dynamites fall at a very fast rate and have an extremely large blast radius, almost as big as the Nuclear Bomb's explosion. They also have very short fuse times, which is almost impossible or very hard to get away from it.
In the upcoming Version 42, Impossible Dynamites will be nerfed so that it has a smaller blast radius and it's fuse time is extended by a bit.
- The dynamite explosion's blast radius is slightly larger than the size of the dynamite itself.
- After a stick of dynamite explodes, it will spew out some spherical gunpowder, even though they don't deal any damage.
- It is possible for a stick of dynamite to fall directly on the player, and pin them down. This results in certain death.
- Hyper and Impossible Dynamites were added in Version 41.5.
- In Survive The Disasters 3, if the announcement says Blue Spheres, Dynamites would occur instead. This was patched after the re-release.