This map takes place in a desert-like area that is filled with cacti, some hills, and a bridge. There are also small pillars, probably referencing that this desert was once a sight for Egyptian civilization in older times. There's also a floating object located above the bridge that rises up and down that players can jump on to avoid disasters more easily.
- The classic ROBLOX house, with a ladder for access to the roof without the use of a Gravity Coil.
- Many cacti.
- Some pillars.
- A tower right next to the house.
- A castle-like structure next to the house.
- A river.
- Some canyons.
- This is one of the oldest maps in the Survive The Disasters series.
- Another example is Atlantis.
- Dandy Desert, along with other maps, received a Halloween-themed version in Version 1.23.
- In Version 41.5 and Version 41.6, the holiday updates, Dandy Desert received a winter theme.
- The cacti are actually part of a ROBLOX hat named King of the Cactai.
|Current||Acid Depths • Atlantis • Candy Cloud • Castle Gardens • City Park • Dandy Desert • Galantasy • Home Sweet Home • Machine Madness • Molten Metal • Moonbase • Panic Pyramid • Plastic Palace • Sky Ruins • Spooksville • Wacky Warehouse • Winterville|
|Upcoming||Camp Caution • Fragile Farm • Mushroom Forest • Tropical Trouble • Wild West|
|April Fools||Become A Cop Robber Or Adopt A Baby • Checkers • Deep Woods • Dragon Temple • Grassy Fields • Happy Home In Robloxia • MM Cells • MM Checkers • MM Deathchamber • MM Mansion • Plastic Palace (Beta) • Retro Detour • Sky Sanctuary Zone • Survive The Disasters (2010) • Test • ZS Park|
|Removed||Green Hill Zone|