"Crazy Robloxian has turned huge! Crazy's walkspeed is incredibly high (125), so outrunning may take some effort. Hide under places that are at least bigger than his legs. Each of his body parts will do 15 damage on contact with the player, and his torso breaks map parts."
"Hyper Crazy Robloxian has a walkspeed of 150 instead of 100."
Hyper Crazy Robloxian
Hyper Crazy Robloxian is slated to arrive in Version 42. It is not in the current version of SD2.
He has increased walkspeed, thus he can chase players faster. His voice is also high pitched.
Impossible Crazy Robloxian
Impossible Crazy Robloxian is slated to arrive in Version 42. It is not in the current version of SD2.
His damage is increased to 25, with an even higher walkspeed.
- Most of the times, this entity will fly out of the map due to his size and speed. This have been fixed as Version 1.27.
- This can also happen to Giant Noob, albeit much more rarely.
- He might be hard to outrun, but dashing with the Epic Katana or Game Master's Sword will make it easier.
- This is the only mob in Survive The Disasters 2 which doesn't have any animations.
- Crazy Robloxian is based off CrazyRobloxians, a now defunct youtube series by Alexnewtron of MeepCity fame, based around the titular character.
- This disaster is not a boss disaster, despite it having more than 300 HP.
- Doom's Touch does not affect this Enemy.
- As of Version 1.41, Crazy Robloxian's health has been increased from 5000 to 8000 while the bloxxer has been increased from 999 to 1399. His torso now breaks map parts.
- In the old Candy Cloud map, Crazy Robloxian would break due to the bridge's placement. This also occured with Giant Noob and Giant Zombie.