City Park is a small city with buildings surrounding it. The buildings are linked to an urban theme. For example, there is a hospital, a tea house, an electric sign, etc.
A variation of the night version; the map was given a new ambiance to fit the update, with an orange color.
The colors for this halloween theme drastically change. It features a purple-ish environment, being mostly affected by the skybox.
- The classic ROBLOX House, not being fully constructed (roof is unfinished).
- An electric billboard above a building, displaying the text "SURVIVE THE DISASTERS!!!"
- A "Tea Topia" building.
- A hospital building to the north-west.
- A large Christmas Tree that was partially climbable on the southwest-side of City Park. It was temporarily available only in the update of Version 1.25.
- House-like buildings around the south-side of the map.
- A high tower with a star on the top, located at the northeast-side of the map.
- Buildings outside the playable area, with varied sizes.
- A 'red cover' on the northwest-side.
- Signs with advertisements on them, belonging to the eastern-side of the map.
- A crane that can be partially climbed. Beforehand, users could glitch on top of the crane using a legendary Gravity Coil.
- This map received two extra themes on its limited-time April Fools' event version. These were a modified version of both "Fourside" by Vyriss, and "Grand Metropolis" by SiIvagunner.
- This is one of the most popular maps in-game.
- City Park was added on the demo version of the game.
- City Park is one of four maps that have access to the void. The other three being Sky Ruins, Galantasy and Acid Depths.