A giant beehive falls down from the sky. After 3 seconds, the hive will disperse into hoards of bees. The bees will go after the nearest player, attacking anybody near it.
Bees do 30 damage maximum if you are very close to it. The bees also can be blocked by walls, but they can squeeze in tight places easily. The bees move pretty quick, so use the chance to hide in cover while also distancing yourself from covers since they'll still hurt if you're nearby!
Memo currently unwritten.
- Use an Epic Katana or Game Master's Sword to dash away from the bees. It is not possible to outrun them with speedy coils or an Epic Sauce.
- Keep as much distance as possible from the bees once the beehive has been dropped.
- Beehive's bees are actually an animated particle effect, rather than actual bee models. An invisible part chases the nearest survivors, and deal more damage depending on the players' proximity to the part center.
- Beehive was first seen in Version 41.6 during the Disaster Rotation Event for Weeks 1 and 4. It was officially added in Version 41.62.
- Beehive can potentially fall off maps with gaps that have access to the void, such as City Park, Acid Depths, Galantasy and Sky Ruins. In this rare scenario, bees will not spawn and everyone is guaranteed to survive.