Barrel Boy is a custom enemy that appears at the back of the map. He'll constantly move around left-to-right, never going out of the axis. Once moved to a certain point, Barrel Boy will throw a huge barrel that rolls towards the bottom part, instantly killing any player upon contact.
Barrel Boy's speed partially indicates its movement & where it'll throw barrels, use this to your advantage! It is also wise to get to higher areas where they can't reach you, or simply dodge them accordingly.
Disaster Memo Information
"Barrel Boy moves to 8 random set points. Barrel Boy will not throw barrels at the same point consecutively, he will always keep moving. The barrels move pretty fast and are pretty huge. Barrels on contact will 1-hit KO you."
- Quickly get to the highest possible spot near you, preferably a tall structure, and use either a Gravity Coil or a Fusion Coil to jump over the barrels.
- If that isn't possible, stay on the ground and watch out for the barrels, moving accordingly left to right.
- Barrel Boy made his first appearance in Version 41.6 during the Disaster Rotation Event for Weeks 2 and 3. It was officially added in Version 41.62.
- Barrel Boy's disaster splash was changed when it was officially released. It was originally brown-colored when it was first seen in testing phases for Version 42.
- Its disaster icon was also changed to be less similar to Beehive's icon.