Alexnewtron is a custom humanoid that makes use of a single ability. He will constantly jump, and launch red dodgeballs at the closest player, those dealing a huge amount of damage while also forcing the said player to sit.
For Alexnewtron's hyper variant, he throws Yoshi eggs instead of dodgeballs. The Yoshi eggs are bigger and trap you if you touch them. He also tends to jump more often than his normal version. Instead of throwing five projectiles and stop for a while, like his standard variant, he will continuously fire until all players are dead.
Disaster Memo Information
"The creator of MeepCity and Roblox Dodgeball appears! Alex is an intense dodgeball player that launches 5 deadly dodgeballs at players nearby every 3 seconds. Each ball deals 50 damage and destroys buildings. It's best you distance yourself away from him as far as possible."
"Comparing to standard Alexnewtron, Hyper Alexnewtron throws Yoshi eggs. Touching these Yoshi eggs will freeze you in place. Being frozen could be very dangerous since you are a still target for him to easily blox you. Unlike throwing 5 at a time, he continuously throws eggs without breaks. The eggs still do 50 damage and destroys breakable parts."
- Use an Epic Katana to dash away from Alexnewtron if he ends up targeting you. His dodgeballs are thrown extremely quickly and are hard to dodge.
- If you wish to try and defeat Alexnewtron, it is highly recommended to use ranged weapons. This is tricky to do, as he jumps very frequently and moves quite fast.
- Hyper Alexnewtron's yoshi eggs will do less damage overtime after being thrown, however, they are still able to temporarily trap players.
- Alexnewtron is a direct reference to the famous ROBLOX game developer of the same name, creator of Dodgeball! and MeepCity.
- Alexnewtron is a friend of Vyriss.
- Before Version 1.25, Alexnewtron wore a black shirt with the MeepCity Logo and jeans.
- Alexnewtron's real name is Alex Binello.
- Prior to Version 41.7, Alexnewtron was classified as a boss enemy, receiving a duration of 60 seconds instead of the usual 30.
- Alexnewtron also had his walkspeed doubled in this update. His dodgeballs (Yoshi eggs for hyper) deal 50 damage, a slight buff from the previous 48 damage.
- Alexnewtron shared the same musical themes as Giant Noob and Reaper while he was a boss enemy.