"The creator of MeepCity and Roblox Dodgeball appears! Alex is an intense dodgeball player that launches 5 deadly dodgeballs at players nearby every 3 seconds. Each ball deals 48 damage and destroys buildings. It's best you distance yourself away from him as far as possible."
"Comparing to standard Alexnewtron, Hyper Alexnewtron throws Yoshi eggs. Touching these Yoshi eggs will freeze you in place. Being frozen could be very dangerous since you are a still target for him to easily blox you. Unlike throwing 5 at a time, he continuously throws eggs without breaks. The eggs still do 48 damage and destroys breakable parts."
Alexnewtron throws Yoshi eggs instead of dodgeballs. The Yoshi eggs are bigger and trap you if you touch them. He also tends to jump more often than his normal version. Instead of throwing five projectiles and stop for a while, like his standard variant, he will continuously fire until all players are dead.
- Hyper Alexnewtron is not a boss in Hardcore Mode.
- It is considered by many players that Alexnewtron is the hardest boss to kill, due to the fact he has a smaller hitbox and jumps very frequently.
- Despite this, he is quite easy to survive, compared to other bosses.
- Alexnewtron has the lowest health out of any boss in the game including just one Balrog from the Crimson Balrog boss.
- Alexnewtron is a direct reference to the ROBLOX game developer of the same name, who made Dodgeball! and MeepCity.
- Alexnewtron is a friend of Vyriss.
- Before Version 1.25, Alexnewtron wore a black shirt with the MeepCity Logo and jeans. Now he wears a red suit and red jeans.
- He is one of five bosses to have a Hyper variant. This was added in Version 1.33.
- Alexnewtron uses the same themes as Giant Noob, Giant Zombie and Reaper.
- Alexnewtron will be receiving a buff in Version 42.
- Alexnewtron's real name is Alex Binello.