Droplets will constantly rain down from the sky, damaging survivors upon contact and melting unanchored parts. Make sure to hide under solid cover or run towards the nearest shelter to avoid being dissolved. Acid Rain occasionally will target players directly, dealing damage at all costs.
For the hyper variant, droplets fall down more frequently and deal more damage.
Disaster Memo Information
"Rains brick-melting blocks that will kill instantly when in contact. Make sure to hide undercover to avoid being dissolved. Hiding under a metal part will still protect you. You should preemptively face your camera upwards to see where they are dropping!"
"Rains brick-melting blocks that are twice the size of the regular ones. Make sure to hide undercover to avoid being dissolved. Hiding under a melted part will still protect you. You should preemptively face your camera upwards to see where they are dropping!"
- Take cover as soon as possible. The droplets kick in very quickly and deal a lot of damage.
- The rain can also destroy building blocks, so try to find a shelter that cannot be destroyed.
- If you are unable to run towards cover, or being forced out of shelter during a multi-disaster round, try to use healing items to regenerate health faster.
- Acid Rain gives the lowest coin payout out of all the current disasters. The second lowest disaster payout is Noobs, at 85.
- Bad Time, a joke disaster from April Fools 2017 and April Fools 2018, used Acid Rain's memo description.
- A scrapped badge about dying to Acid Rain was planned during the demo version. This was due to the fact it was considered, at the time, one of the easiest disasters.
- Acid Rain was completely revamped in Version 41.65. It no longer spawns small bricks as droplets and will instead consist of a constant spam of vertical lasers that deal around 30 damage per hit. The droplets may also target players frequently.